What contract will AJ Epen$a get?

Big Blitz

15 hours ago, TD716 said:

Liability against the run. Trouble setting the edge. Too light. Great rotational guy this year. Not so much the previous years. 5-7 million per range. Daquan and Floyd more valuable

He is definitely getting more than that. You are not wrong about the run and his edge setting but his pass rush production the last season and a half is going to get him paid. 

• Agree 1

On 12/26/2023 at 2:42 PM, boyst said:

I like him, I want him to get the money he has earned. I imagine $8mm/yr is about the floor 

Shaq got  10mil x 3 and  AJ will get at least that.  Now, in this discussion, we can lament Bean signing Miller to a three year contract....as miller is sucking up 25 mil next year that should go to retaining AJ and Floyd,  Adious to both imho.

5 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

Would love to keep him a Bill but the Brinks truck that goes to Von Miller is perhaps going to make it very difficult

it really is a gut punch to see what we ended up with Re: Miller. let's see what the rest of the year holds but it'll be tough to turn around that contract for ROE.

21 minutes ago, bigK14094 said:

Shaq got  10mil x 3 and  AJ will get at least that.  Now, in this discussion, we can lament Bean signing Miller to a three year contract....as miller is sucking up 25 mil next year that should go to retaining AJ and Floyd,  Adious to both imho.

i think we need to choke off some of that money miller is getting for a better cause.

On 12/29/2023 at 8:32 AM, GunnerBill said:

He is definitely getting more than that. You are not wrong about the run and his edge setting but his pass rush production the last season and a half is going to get him paid. 

Agreed he will likely get paid more than 5-7 million this is just the number I felt the bills should be at . We should be paying to keep Floyd and Daquan 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.