Your 2024 Republican Party

BillStime

13 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

There's never been a lower point in the Republican party's history.   Not a chance.  

Oh, we haven’t seen rock bottom but it’s en rt…

ETTD

19 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

There's never been a lower point in the Republican party's history.   Not a chance.  

K bro.  Sure.  You can’t define “woman.”

Morons.  

Let’s absolutely play the hypocrisy game let’s go

That's hilarious.   I never heard that.  

Oh for fun - go to YouTube and search “Joe Biden Then Vs Now” or Joe Biden hypocrisy and see how Google rigs elections.  

Then search “Trump hypocrisy.” 

Absolutely hilarious.  

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

OK, Ditz!

giphy.gif

Cool.  Posts where “Trump turned out to be right.”

He was making sure Dr. Birx told the CDC to make sure to use bleach on all the streets that needed cleaning after the BLM

protests in May 2020 - that were deemed perfectly acceptable as you stayed home in Moms basement triple masked.  

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Cool.  Posts where “Trump turned out to be right.”

He was making sure Dr. Birx told the CDC to make sure to use bleach on all the streets that needed cleaning after the BLM

protests in May 2020 - that were deemed perfectly acceptable as you stayed home in Moms basement triple masked.  

Hoax

That's all you got bro.

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

K bro.  Sure.  You can’t define “woman.”

Morons.  

Let’s absolutely play the hypocrisy game let’s go

That's hilarious.   I never heard that.  

Oh for fun - go to YouTube and search “Joe Biden Then Vs Now” or Joe Biden hypocrisy and see how Google rigs elections.  

Then search “Trump hypocrisy.” 

Absolutely hilarious.  

I'd rather have an ancient, run of the mill politician over a con man.  Put his family in high positions in government and now the rnc.  It's the most obvious grift our country has ever experienced.   But define woman right?!   As if I care about the freaks crying about gender or sex on either side.

I used to think covid broke you but i was wrong it was the internet.  You have no ability to weed out Hyperbole vs outright lies and propaganda.

This world has passed you by.  You will lose.   

36 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

So to be clear, you're not going to switch parties?

I'd vote R if it were someone normal.   Normal gets you called a rino nowadays though.   I can't think of one normal R off the top of my head.

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ok

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Ok.  

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Ok

Ok.  

You sure are thinking of Dylan Mulvaney a lot.  In fact, the only time I've heard that name is from angry old men.  Why in the world would you care?  I know.  If you did too you'd be much happier.   I bet the algorithm on every device you have connected constantly serves you up more anger pie.  Every time you log in.  Break the cycle bud.  

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

You sure are thinking of Dylan Mulvaney a lot.  In fact, the only time I've heard that name is from angry old men.  Why in the world would you care?  I know.  If you did too you'd be much happier.   I bet the algorithm on every device you have connected constantly serves you up more anger pie.  Every time you log in.  Break the cycle bud.  

Here is what Democrats think of you - the moron this guy is responded to just said the voters are dumb - listen to the lobbyists.  

That constituents do not matter bc you’re dumb.  

He’s actually right - clearly a Democrat representing his district well

Here is what Democrats think of you - the moron this guy is responded to just said the voters are dumb - listen to the lobbyists.  

That constituents do not matter bc you’re dumb.  

He’s actually right - clearly a Democrat representing his district well

Most of our country is dumb but bud, one of the examples you tried to throw at me presumably why not to vote Dem was....Dylan Mulvaney.  If that's not dumb I don't know what is.

Make sure you write that check to the RNC.  Lots of legal fees you and your genius brethren are gonna end up paying.   Really,  really smart.  

5 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Most of our country is dumb but bud, one of the examples you tried to throw at me presumably why not to vote Dem was....Dylan Mulvaney.  If that's not dumb I don't know what is.

Make sure you write that check to the RNC.  Lots of legal fees you and your genius brethren are gonna end up paying.   Really,  really smart.  

Im not telling you to vote Republican.  

If you vote Democrat you’re an absolute ****ing moron.  

Im not telling you to vote Republican.  

If you vote Democrat you’re an absolute ****ing moron.  

Anything,  and I mean anything,  is better than a ritarded con man.  An old dithering moron included.  Dems have problems but they may actually fix some of them.  R's are the epitome of a shite-show.   It's a circus.  I don't know what to say if you can't see that except you are part of the problem. 

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

Anything,  and I mean anything,  is better than a ritarded con man.  An old dithering moron included.  Dems have problems but they may actually fix some of them.  R's are the epitome of a shite-show.   It's a circus.  I don't know what to say if you can't see that except you are part of the problem. 

I see Florida.  

I see California.  

I’m responding to someone who is going to twist himself into a pretzel to defend California.  

But yea - the Rs are the ***t show.