A commonality among the Bills recent signings

Simon

Good post @Simon, and I agree...

To add, I think they've realized this back to the off season. The interior O-line adds and development of a running game have been good adds that should help at the end of the year and in the playoffs vs. tough, physical teams like the Bengals.

I think the 3 recent additions will certainly help as we go as well, but I am concerned with how much they'll be able to add tonight. I wish we had one more week, especially for Douglass to pick up the disguised looks and terminology. It also sucks that Daquon Jones has been out for both the playoff game and today.

Edited by 34-78-83
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Simon said:

In 20+ years, I don't recall ever having done that once.

Simon, I’m kidding.  C’mon man.   The he double hockey stick always gets changed etc.  I really just am joking with you.  You know me by now.  I’m not the guy that picks fights. When someone personally attacks me I just ignore and never reply.  It’s not productive and not why I’m here enjoying you’re site.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.