This team has zero identity.

Roundybout

It’s hard to have an identity when you are down the best 3 players as each level on your defense. Every week another player is down or missing. This week Oliver. Next week who knows? We need consistency, and right now we don’t have it. Beane & McDermott don’t have a lab to make the next player. We need bodies right now. 

3 hours ago, harmonkillebrew said:

Dorsey sucks.

But the WRs suck too. Josh needs a reliable outlet on every play, to account for blitzes. It used to be Beasely, every friggin play. Now, I'm not sure. Hopefully Kincaid can get there. You need to make teams pay for blitzing. Then, you need some real downfield and YAC threats. The talent at pass catcher is really bad. 

meh. It’s not a strength to brag about but there are guys you can scheme up and we are not seeing that. 

diggs-Davis-harty-Kincaid-Knox-cook should be a passable group of nfl weapons for a coordinator to create weekly passing game plans for. We are not seeing that innovation or creativity in the scheme. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

The 2020-2022 Bills had an identity. 

We would step right up to you, throw it down your throat, and dare you to match us. Josh Allen would drop back and throw 12 times in a row. 

We did trick plays (remember the Statue of Liberty against the Broncos in 2020?), we did misdirection, we did bombs. Didn’t matter, we dared other teams to stop it.

Who are we now? What are we good at? Once we have a positive play, that pathetic pencil-neck loser we call an OC pretends it’s 1978 and calls a shotgun draw to Latavius Murray to negate it.

We have taken our best weapon and neutered him. We refuse to let him run, we refuse to let him be chaotic, we refuse to let him make plays. We have put Allen in a cage. 

We don’t have an identity anymore. We have a milquetoast attitude of “well maybe we can match you, I guess.” 

We have no swagger, no guts. Everything is walking on eggshells. One thing goes wrong, the whole drive falls apart. 

Our coaching has failed us. Dorsey should be fired immediately. He does not deserve to wear our colors.

McD’s seat is flaming hot. He turned the ship around in 2021. He better do it again. The core of this roster has maybe one more season in it before we need to rebuild it. 

Go find our identity again. Go back to making teams fear our air attack. 

This made me LOL. Like literally 

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

They listened to boomer WGR callers crying about “complementary football” and “running the football.” We castrated our strength.

I doubt they listen to fans. It’s McD and the old school run O and D style wins. Maybe that’s why he and Dabol argued?

2 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

Being devil’s advocate, I think they’re trying to learn how to play a more sustainable style on offense and it’s proving difficult. 

I am for this philosophical change on offense, in theory, but the play selection and execution doesn’t seem to jive so far. 

This. 

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

The 2020-2022 Bills had an identity. 

We would step right up to you, throw it down your throat, and dare you to match us. Josh Allen would drop back and throw 12 times in a row. 

We did trick plays (remember the Statue of Liberty against the Broncos in 2020?), we did misdirection, we did bombs. Didn’t matter, we dared other teams to stop it.

Who are we now? What are we good at? Once we have a positive play, that pathetic pencil-neck loser we call an OC pretends it’s 1978 and calls a shotgun draw to Latavius Murray to negate it.

We have taken our best weapon and neutered him. We refuse to let him run, we refuse to let him be chaotic, we refuse to let him make plays. We have put Allen in a cage. 

We don’t have an identity anymore. We have a milquetoast attitude of “well maybe we can match you, I guess.” 

We have no swagger, no guts. Everything is walking on eggshells. One thing goes wrong, the whole drive falls apart. 

Our coaching has failed us. Dorsey should be fired immediately. He does not deserve to wear our colors.

McD’s seat is flaming hot. He turned the ship around in 2021. He better do it again. The core of this roster has maybe one more season in it before we need to rebuild it. 

Go find our identity again. Go back to making teams fear our air attack. 

They have a clear identity. 

A.  Dink and dunk, be "more balanced "

B.  NEUTER JOSH 

C. Blitz every play even when ineffective 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.