Oct. 12, TNF, Denver at KC

Ridgewaycynic2013

2 hours ago, Billl said:

It’s amazing that people still don’t get this.  I just assume they grew up watching Scooby Doo and were always surprised when it turned out that the ghost was just a guy in a mask.

Maybe it didn’t translate to television, but watching that game in person, it was men against boys.  The Chiefs could have throttled Denver if they had a reason to.  They were toying with the Broncos throwing laterals, faking a FG, having Kadarius Toney take multiple snaps and throw a pass.  These teams play again in 2 weeks.  Andy Reid wasn’t about to put any more on tape than he had to.  That’s not how he works.  

He’s not afraid to let his young players take some lumps early in the season to prepare them to peak in the postseason.  He’s willing to tinker around with things and see what he’s got.  The WRs are a weakness right now, but Rice looks legit and there’s no doubt that Mahomes will get the offense running at a high level by the end of the season.  This is the most talented Chiefs team I’ve ever seen.

Respect your opinion but it's certainly not the best Chiefs team I've seen

And if you're willing to say reid toys with people early in the year... So does Josh Allen and McDermott... The team doesn't show up the same for a random matchup as it does a big time game... And we still win the majority... 13-3 last year ... Our team also plays with their food a good amount 

They aren't always dialed in for 60 minutes 

Edited by Buffalo716

18 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

It's in the 2 minute section.  That must be the run around and buy time, moonball prayer 60 yard game winning miracle TD play.

Some people will say they are just playing down to their opponents but I don't buy that.  They aren't the power house of years past.  At least not so far this season. 

They will always be a “powerhouse” like the patriots were in down years with brady

BUT they are beatable this year and I’d be surprised if they keep this current roster together - if they make the Super Bowl this year 

someone hopefully us - will knock them off in January 

On 10/13/2023 at 7:51 AM, newcam2012 said:

I'm not even thinking number one seed for Buffalo. There's a good chance they don't even win their division. 

I think they are a wild card team. Remember they still have KC, Philly, Cinci, LA Chargers, and Miami all away. Throw in the Cowboys too. Brutal schedule. 

I am pretty sure we will win at least 3 of those 5 games. We are too good not to.

The one I am most sure about is Chiefs one. And if we somehow lose that even better - that will make our AFCCG win at Arrowhead even easier.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.