So What's All The Talk About Billions of $$ Being Given to Iran Prior to the Israel Situation ?

T master

I'm not one to listen to a lot of news because it's either full of personal agenda's, lies or things that some would rather have us all distracted from rather than hereing anything to do with anything that might resemble the truth .

But i have heard in small snippets from scanning through the channels something about Billions of dollars being given to Iran again from this administration that has basically funded Hamas in this attack against Israel ?

Please tell me this is not something that could have happened again there is no reason on earth why America should be giving them money - is there ? 

Please no here say opinions & leave the agenda thing on the side lines too !  If at all possible I'm one asking for real hard facts if there are any to be had in relationship to this post Thanks ...

• Angry 1

32 minutes ago, T master said:

I'm not one to listen to a lot of news because it's either full of personal agenda's, lies or things that some would rather have us all distracted from rather than hereing anything to do with anything that might resemble the truth .

But i have heard in small snippets from scanning through the channels something about Billions of dollars being given to Iran again from this administration that has basically funded Hamas in this attack against Israel ?

Please tell me this is not something that could have happened again there is no reason on earth why America should be giving them money - is there ? 

Please no here say opinions & leave the agenda thing on the side lines too !  If at all possible I'm one asking for real hard facts if there are any to be had in relationship to this post Thanks ...

Gotta give something to get something 

I’m sure the families of those prisoners that came home to the United States feel differently

The billions of dollars that were released into that account of which not a dollar has gone to Iran yet are going to have oversight, when and if they are released to make sure that they go to food and medicine, those were the terms of the agreement

Other stuff is just bull#### trying to take jabs at Joe Biden

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

29 minutes ago, T master said:

None of that matters the US should NOT be giving ANY money to countries tied to terrorism PERIOD !! Especially those that chant death to the US WTH are they thinking ??

The money was South Korean money owed when South Korean purchased things from Iran. To avoid US sanctions, South Korea did not transmit the $6 billion to Iran but instead stored it in a bank.

As part of an agreement to release hostages, the US agreed to allow South Korea to release the funds to Iran on the condition that the funds only go to approved humanitarian aid. To facilitate this, the funds were transferred to two accounts in a bank in Doha.

Before a single dollar from these accounts was spent, Hamas launched this attack. So while it is completely fair to criticize the original deal and to state that none of the money should be disbursed in light of recent circumstances, it is incorrect to state that these funds were used to sponsor these attacks. 

Unfortunately, the truth does not matter to political actors, so people continue to push this false narrative.

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE JOE’S ABILITY TO F*** THINGS UP: 

The U.S. Money Trail With Iran Is Worse Than You Think.

In a recent article, senior adviser at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies and former National Security Council official Richard Goldberg traces the money trail. He confirms: It is so much worse than we think.

Goldberg lays out the numbers. The $6 billion you’ve seen in every (other) headline is only the money being transferred from our friends in Qatar. But this is separate from the $10 billion of assets being transferred from Iraq, which Goldberg says will continue on “a rolling basis.” Then there are the reports that Iran will be allowed to access $7 billion in fiat currency by trading drawing rights with the International Monetary Fund. He also says Japan is scheduled to transfer $3 billion to Iran.

“Money is fungible,” and even the funds that have not yet been unfrozen are likely being treated as good credit in Iran’s ledger.

The revelations do not end there. U.S. officials have also quietly acknowledged that they’ve uncapped Iranian oil exports to China. These export levels, previously held around 775,000 barrels per day under Trump’s sanctions, are now estimated to be between 1.4 and 2.2 million barrels per day. Modest estimates value this relief at $25 billion annually.

The total? $50 billion.

It’s giving a thug a loaded machine gun and expecting him not to shoot the bullets.

Oh, I don’t think this White House of Obama retreads expected that at all.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/10/11/the-u-s-money-trail-with-iran-is-worse-than-you-think/

https://nypost.com/2023/09/12/biden-has-a-secret-illegal-deal-with-iran-that-gives-mullahs-everything-they-want/

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/10/10/republicans-biden-iran-hamas-00120713

https://archive.ph/p9Mad

• Thank you (+1) 1