Standing Buffalo or Charging Buffalo?

Which do you like best?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you like best?

• Standing Buffalo White Helmet
    • Charging Buffalo White Helmet
    • Charging Buffalo Red Helmet

I'm impartial on the color of the helmet, white or red does'nt matter much.

However I do love the charging Buffalo more than the grazing one, do'nt ever change the logo.

One thing about the throwback uni's, all we have seen are the blue home jersey's, but none of the players wore a visiting jersey.

I can safely assume the visiting jersey will be white.

Anyone else find it odd, that we did'nt see a road jersey yet?

For me the "White Helmet, Standing Buffalo" represents years of sucking. I was too young to appreciate the 64-65 championship years. By the time I was old enough to follow the team they stunk. Meanwhile the "Red Helmet, Charging Buffalo" represents the start of the Kelly era, and the start of the Bills as a contending team.

I am stunned so many people don't like the red helmets! Look at the Bills record with red helmets vs. white. The white helmet era were some sad, sad years!

PTR

I prefer the white helmet, with the charging buffalo. I have never cared much for the red helmets, but I can deal with them. I absolutely despise the "new" uniforms, but I suspect, once we start winning, they will be a little easier to take. In the end, it doesn't matter too much...

I've always favored the charging Buffalo with the white helmet, but that is the helmet I cut my Bills Fan teeth on.

351533[/snapback]

The "grazer" is a terrible logo. More like a target, actually. But let's be clear, these are "throwback" jerseys", so even if the Bills uni's of old weren't that sharp, it's what they wore in 1965, so that's why they brought them back. The charging buffalo is one of the best logo's in all of sport and it has basically been the strength of some otherwise goofy-to-nondescript uniforms the Bills have worn the past 30 years. Helmet color is another issue. White or red helmets look fine, but the red ones seem to blend in with a uniform better and, being a darker color, are more aggressive looking. In the future, I hope they adopt a design that has the logo somewhere on the jersey.