Israel and the Slaughter in Gaza

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Democrat Support for Israel Is Beginning to Crumble

DAVID STROM

In the wake of the anti-Israel protests that have been fracturing the Democrat base, the expected collapse of Democrat support for Israel is beginning.

As Ed wrote earlier today, the Biden Administration is signaling that its support for Israel is waning, although they insist that it isn’t. They have walked back their tweet that suggested Israel was committing atrocities and that a “permanent” cease-fire should be on the table.

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2023/11/29/democrat-support-for-israel-is-beginning-to-crumble-n595556

Meaning they need kickbacks like they're getting from Ukraine...

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, SCBills said:

I’m so absolutely sick of these people. 

Went on CNN.  The only thing that mentioned the tree lighting ceremony made it out like a shining success.  Cher rocked it according to the news.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2023/11/30/rockefeller-christmas-tree-lighting-nbc-nr-cprog-vpx.cnn

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

I’m so absolutely sick of these people. 

I don't like police overreach and value my civil liberties like the right to free speech and peaceful assembly.

I also love seeing the NYPD pepper spray and club these idiots. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, yall said:

Care to elaborate?

That is the extent of Tiberius's intellect.

Hamas leader announces that the terrorism will continue.

Three civilians are gunned down.

And Tibs response is "blah, blah, blah"

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, yall said:

Care to elaborate?

Just guard the boarder, like they should of done prior to Oct 7. 

7 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Israeli settlers did that to Palestinian land owners in west bank? 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That is the extent of Tiberius's intellect.

Hamas leader announces that the terrorism will continue.

And Tibs response is "blah, blah, blah"

its victim blaming.

ugh. 

when ideology and needing to stay in the mob dominate someone's thought process, you get that.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, yall said:

The incongruity of thought is astounding.

You're like an AI bot programmed to post non sequiturs in something that resembles English.

There is a very obvious one on the sports page.  Steinsman1981  Steinsman1981 - Two Bills Drive

I have no doubt there are more and probably being used on this part of the board as well.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just a thought.

I found out today that Eisenhower is in the Persian Gulf.

Putting a carrier task force in the Persian Gulf is a lot different than operating east of the Strait of Hormuz, in the northern Indian Ocean.

For a carrier, it's like fighting in a phone booth, when the other option gives you just as much offensive capability.

Very limited response times and constant alert status requirements.

This is a very dangerous operating area vis a vis Iran, and tells me one of two things:

The US is challenging Iran to make a first move, fully confident that it will lead to a repeated destruction of the Iranian Navy, as happened in Operation Preying Mantis, or:

The US believes that Iran will never support a Hamas/Hezbollah operation that would trigger US direct involvement against Iran.

I think Iran will continue to use pin-prick surrogate operations, but is de facto, backing down. 

As an aside, Ford needs to be relieved and get those folks home, or there will be a very undesirable price paid.

• Thank you (+1) 2