Rousseau Injured Foot / Uniforms for Sunday (Question)

Never NEVER Give-up

4 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

I’d be very surprised if Von plays.

If he does, it has to be very limited snaps, like 6-10.

Personally I’d like him to sit until next week a the earliest. I don’t see any reason to risk him on turf against an opponent we should be able to handle without him.

We should be able to roll the next 4 games:  jax, NYG, @NE, TB.  Unleash him Cinci.  

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Didn’t your source say McGovern would miss the first couple of weeks.  How good is it with all due respect?

McGovern had an MCL sprain and was expected to miss the first couple weeks. Instead he wore a brace. You could tell he was uncomfortable with the knee against the Jets but it hasn't been a problem since them.

Every time my source has told me about an injury or a signing it has turned out correct. Injury recovery is fluid so it's impossible for anyone to know for sure exactly what to expect, but I'll always pass along what I hear.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Simon said:

That's me.

When somebody asks questions and can't be bothered to put a question mark, I feel like it annoys folks who go into a thread looking for info. So I add a Q mark or two to help them out.

It seems to work as we don't get many repeat offenders. 

Lesson learned!  Sheesh!!

21 hours ago, WhoTom said:

OK, I see that. But rather than annoying the whole group by adding ??????????????????????????? to a subject line (making it look like a LAMP), why not just add one question mark and send a PM to the offending party?

That would be polite and not make the 'offender' feel like a jerk.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.