What happened to the NFL Network

NFL Europe is on! Jeeziz, even the Bills are promoting the show on their web site...I guess NFL-N will have to squeeze it in between Summer Camp with the Jaguars and another Patriots Super Bowl highlight show... :lol:

NFL Network is a waste.

NFL Europe is on!  Jeeziz, even the Bills are promoting the show on their web site...I guess NFL-N will have to squeeze it in between Summer Camp with the Jaguars and another Patriots Super Bowl highlight show... :lol:

NFL Network is a waste.

351113[/snapback]

they'll show the taping at another time. NFL Network a waste? Let's see.....a channel devoted to NOTHING but Pro Football as compared to no programming about football during the offseason? Hardly a waste. I'm a football fan first, Bills fan second.

they'll show the taping at another time. NFL Network a waste? Let's see.....a channel devoted to NOTHING but Pro Football as compared to no programming about football during the offseason? Hardly a waste. I'm a football fan first, Bills fan second.

351146[/snapback]

It's a waste in the fact that they have the entire vault of NFL Films at their fingertips and play the same crap over, and over, and over....

Training Camp with the Ravens? New England vs. Indy in the 2003 AFC Championship Game? "In Their Own Words?" This stuff is played more than "Law and Order!"

I get more vintage NFL Films play on ESPN Classic...NFL Network = RJ

It's a waste in the fact that they have the entire vault of NFL Films at their fingertips and play the same crap over, and over, and over....

Training Camp with the Ravens?  New England vs. Indy in the 2003 AFC Championship Game?  "In Their Own Words?"  This stuff is played more than "Law and Order!" 

351154[/snapback]

Better than nothing. NFL Playbook and Total Access (though sometimes VERY lame with Eisen) have current NFL events shows. Who else does?

and during the season....NFL Game of the Week is the best show on TV hands down.

You're just bitter. :lol:

Say what?  Bills fan first here.  Last year after the Bills lost the final game, I checked out of the NFL.  Go BILLS!!

351160[/snapback]

what can I say I love football. How can you not watch the playoffs???? Super Bowl???

are you a chick?

How could the Bills not have something like this televised somewhere on TV. Theres channel 2 4 7 8 13 16 , and you mean to tell me they couldn't get it televised anywhere? Bad move by the Bills and their marketing. I for one will not be buying this jersey, because obviously they don't want it to sell at its full potential.

what can I say I love football. How can you not watch the playoffs???? Super Bowl???

are you a chick?

351163[/snapback]

NFL network programming leaves somrthing to be desired. Their's nothing worse than listening Rich Eisen throw softball questions and kissing up to players on NFL Access zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. BTW has anyone seen the Bills in 1 NFL Game of the Week in 2005?

NFL network programming leaves somrthing to be desired. Their's nothing worse than listening Rich Eisen throw softball questions and kissing up to players on NFL Access  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. BTW has anyone seen the Bills in 1 NFL Game of the Week in 2005?

351178[/snapback]

eisen = rj

compare NFL radio on sirius, where the hosts actually DO ask difficult questions and dare to criticize players and coaches for their stupid decisions.

i can't watch total access. eisen makes me sick to my stomach.

NFL network programming leaves somrthing to be desired. Their's nothing worse than listening Rich Eisen throw softball questions and kissing up to players on NFL Access  zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. BTW has anyone seen the Bills in 1 NFL Game of the Week in 2005?

351178[/snapback]

not a fan of Access or Eisen. but at least it's something. I personally like Playbook, Point After: Sounds of the Game, and GOTW. I mean it's not the best network, because it's the only one. I can't believe people b!tch about it. YOU GOT NO CHOICE.

How many networks would show any combine footage? Yeah it was boring, but I'm sure it would be even more boring to be in Indy live for the event itself.

No Bills games on GOTW because you have to admit there were much better games played those weeks. Great show!!!

The best GOTW was the preseason one with DEN/BUF. At least they showed that one.

Like I said, how can anyone b!tch about it? It's like someone giving you a beer at a party that you forgot to BYOB, and you complain that it tastes like skunk pee.

lighten up people. where's Empire sports when this is all going on????

Training Camp with the Ravens?  New England vs. Indy in the 2003 AFC Championship Game?  "In Their Own Words?"  This stuff is played more than "Law and Order!" 

351154[/snapback]

Training camp with the Ravens is getting real old. I was optimistic that the network would continue replaying some old games as they did early on, but I guess they decided they get better ratings playing the narrated stuff over and over. Playbook and All Access are the goods though, and once camps start there should be a ton of new programming.

How could the Bills not have something like this televised somewhere on TV.  Theres channel 2 4 7 8 13 16 , and you mean to tell me they couldn't get it televised anywhere?

My kingdom, my kingdom for the Empire Sports Network! ;):(

(Fug the Rigas's!!!!! <_<<_<;) )