Week 3, Bills v. WTF's - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

On 9/21/2023 at 2:32 PM, AuntieEm said:

I'm gonna go with

Bills  51.

Commanders - 7

1 point for every state and an extra 1 to give the District  of Columbia a point as well.   Only 7 for the Commanders in homage to commander Tom who was a on ch 7 in buffalo  He did weather on channel 7 so that ties in with the weather aspects possible in this game.  Don't think there's a chance to shutout teams.  Our defense isn't that outstanding though the weather could factor in to help a shutout.  

I should of took account of how many states were in the United States at the time of Civil War.  The clue. In retrospect was Capt Andrew Luck on TNF.   And I should have not discounted our defense quite as readily they can shutdown other teams.  And I'm actually glad Miami put up those crazy numbers on Denver.  They will be so confident  that it won't take too much to punch them in the face figuratively and have their whole team look like they are in  need of concussion protocols as the all stumble about looking for answers.  I hope that Tua doesn't get hurt much though I'm sure he'll be winded and in need of ice bath after the game.

Congratulations again to last week's winner @Gary Marangi.  Sorry for the delay everyone, but the large number of entries picking the Bills, and the fact that very few entries were even close to the 3 scored by the WTFs, it made for a lot of math.  Congratulations to everyone who picked the Bills, well done.  With the final score of Bills 37, WTFs 3, the winners are:

Gold - @Nelius 34-10 for a total difference of 10 points (wins tie-breaker by being closer to the Bills score)

Silver - @Your Brown Eye 31-7 for a total difference of 10 points

Bronze - @Rockinon 36-13 for a total difference of 11 points

See you all next week.

• Thank you (+1) 1

It’s next week 

On 9/24/2023 at 4:40 PM, Freddie's Dead said:

Congratulations again to last week's winner @Gary Marangi.  Sorry for the delay everyone, but the large number of entries picking the Bills, and the fact that very few entries were even close to the 3 scored by the WTFs, it made for a lot of math.  Congratulations to everyone who picked the Bills, well done.  With the final score of Bills 37, WTFs 3, the winners are:

Gold - @Nelius 34-10 for a total difference of 10 points (wins tie-breaker by being closer to the Bills score)

Silver - @Your Brown Eye 31-7 for a total difference of 10 points

Bronze - @Rockinon 36-13 for a total difference of 11 points

See you all next week.

77 bills
fish 9

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.