Raiders at Bills 1990 AFC Championship Game

Buffalo03

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

That was Bruce, Talley and Biscuit in tees and shorts during the warm-ups. Also remember Howie Long calling a time out during the first or second seres and  saying to the sideline "What do I do??!...What do I do??!"

I also remember Kelly in an interview saying that Howie Long told him "slow it down, slow it down" referring to the no huddle offense. After that, Kent Hull said to Kelly "speed it up, speed it up". That was on the Four Falls of Buffalo

2 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Love hearing from the older fans about these classic games. Wish I was there to experience it 

my first one was the Ferguson Hail Mary catch snd win against the Chrats. Went with my brother and his friends.  They wanted to leave the stadium. Ididnt want to leave. I was forced to.

heard it outside the parking lot.

was at thr 14-3 Dallas upset in the shifty teams of thr mid 1989s

i was at Kelly’s final game in loss against Jags in playoffs.

I was at one of the last games done by the Jill’s 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Buffalo03 said:

Continuing on with the posts of opponents we are playing the coming week where we are playing them. I am going with the Raiders at Bills 1990 AFC Championship game. You have to click on the link to watch it because the NFL likes to block 33 year old games from being used on message board forums. But as we know, we destroyed the Raiders in this one 51-3 en route to our first Super Bowl as a franchise. We were hitting on all cylinders and I hope we can bounce back and do the same this week. Sit back and watch this beauty and enjoy. As always.....Go Bills!!!!!

Did I see Terry Pegula in the stands right after Talley’s touchdown?!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.