United Auto Workers On Strike

Tiberius

25 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Italian red - please send as much help as you’re willing. 2018 please 

Ah, the french paradox.  The French paradox is an apparently paradoxical epidemiological observation that French people have a relatively low incidence of coronary heart disease (CHD), while having a diet relatively rich in saturated fats, in apparent contradiction to the widely held belief that the high consumption of such fats is a risk ...  Great story.  Real life research.  Montepulciano D'Abruzzi.  Had it first in a little Italian place in Detroit.  Another good value...Live it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

49 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ah, the french paradox.  The French paradox is an apparently paradoxical epidemiological observation that French people have a relatively low incidence of coronary heart disease (CHD), while having a diet relatively rich in saturated fats, in apparent contradiction to the widely held belief that the high consumption of such fats is a risk ...  Great story.  Real life research.  Montepulciano D'Abruzzi.  Had it first in a little Italian place in Detroit.  Another good value...Live it.

I’m glad you caught the subtle nod.  My understanding is antioxidants and making the platelets less sticky are helpful 

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I’m glad you caught the subtle nod.  My understanding is antioxidants and making the platelets less sticky are helpful 

I think it's real.  At least my wife and I hope so.  They sold us Montelpaciano for $8 a bottle for a fundraiser.  $16 in her store.  Great wine at either price,

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Call it a night. But think about the fact you are pro union for a product you don’t buy. That means something. 

You are one selfish fk. Think about the number of Americans who work for these corporations. 

How many in WNY work at the Ford Buffalo Stamping Plant? Or General Motors Tonawanda Powertrain plant?

Over 29 Years of MAGA: Who gives a FK.

FOH 

Just now, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

👆 this fool appears after me constantly as an ignore banner. What is so ***** telling is no one , no body quotes this one as having a point. Not the dumbest, not the extremists, no one. This might be the least valuable poster on the board. Add some value ffs. 

You should join billsfans - you would fit in better with all the other non-bills fan - just like Karen Psyop.

FOH

How long ago was it that the first robot replaced an auto line worker?

1960? 1970?

It’s 2023 and ppl in this thread are still talking about jobs being outsourced. The jobs exist, the companies just decided to buy a machine to do it rather than pay an American. To be fair to the companies, it’s cheaper. 

The trick is they convinced you all to blame others. 

It’s automation that replaced the American line workers, not foreigners. 

Wake up! 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

👆 this fool appears after me constantly as an ignore banner. What is so ***** telling is no one , no body quotes this one as having a point. Not the dumbest, not the extremists, no one. This might be the least valuable poster on the board. Add some value ffs. 

When I see the same ignore banner this comes to mind:

“The one unforgivable sin is to be boring.”

— Christopher Hitchens

• Like (+1) 1