Terry Pegula is ALLEGED to have said something very foul in the Jim Trotter lawsuit against the NFL

Roundybout

58 minutes ago, WEATHER DOT COM said:

That's about as bold an assumption as those who assume Terry said what he said. As I mentioned to Motorin, that could certainly be the case, but it would sink the lawsuit and be a brutal move by Trotter's lawyer.

The NFL has had countless instances of saying one thing and doing another.

Again if you've been following the Araiza case, lawyers will (have their clients) say/do anything to try and make the best case they can, with or without a weak hand.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Motorin' said:

He demanded they investigate in 2020. Over an alleged verbal remark from 2018. 

Let's do some basic math here. That would be like you walking into HR today, in 2023, and demand that they investigate offensive remarks that Bob told you he heard Jim say two years ago, in 2021.

So if the reporter wasn't at the dinner how could he possibly have heard Terry make the remarks? 

The lawsuit isn't just about offensive remarks.  They were used as examples for his argument as evidence of the things listed in his complaint.   You really should read it.

No that would be like me asking Bob "what was the result of the investigation regarding the issues I brought to you attention 3 years ago" and Bob telling me "the company says 'nothing to see here' so.....are you going to stop asking about/bringing up this issue going forward" and me saying "no" and him saying "you're fired".

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

The lawsuit isn't just about offensive remarks.  They were used as examples for his argument as evidence of the things listed in his complaint.   You really should read it.

No that would be like me asking Bob "what was the result of the investigation regarding the issues I brought to you attention 3 years ago" and Bob telling me "the company says 'nothing to see here' so.....are you going to stop asking about/bringing up this issue going forward" and me saying "no" and him saying "you're fired".

Waste of time talking to you. 

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I can 100% believe you would say that.

There's a whole industry of race-baiters. It's nothing new. They make up false claims, as if they don't know what the word "allegations" mean and they take the ball and run with it. Among them besides Trotter: Carron J. Phillips, Hasan Minhaj,  Akim Aliu another. 

Here's a sample: https://deadspin.com/josh-allen-terry-pegula-buffalo-bills-nfl-1850842801

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.