Share your rosters!!!

Canadian Bills Fan

Solid roster although RB is going to heavily depend on how Cook does this season. My roster is below not too great a feeling on this season but usually when I feel bad about a draft I make the finals in my league so who knows. 

QB - Dak Prescott - I am always a believer in taking a decent mid-level QB, got Dak in round 9 and he has a high floor and decent ceiling. Can easily be a top 5 fantasy QB but at worst will be a top 10ish fantasy QB. 

RB1- Ramondre Stevenson - Pats running backs are not to be trusted but Stevenson looks like the real deal and I don't think Zeke makes any significant difference.

RB2- Dameon Pierce - Texans offense is not to be trusted but if anyone is going to breakout on that offense it is going to be Pierce who had a nice output on a bad offense last season. For me the value was great in round 6 so I took him to try and alleviate the RB situation a bit. 

WR1- Cooper Kupp - Easily will lead the league in targets and I trust McVay to use him. My concern is that he is a late-season risk for shutdown but I don't think that's something that I can project so easily. 

WR2- Garrett Wison - Went with the best WR available in round 2 and I think Wilson quickly becomes Rodgers only/favorite target similar to how Rodgers heavily relied on Devante Adams. 

WR3 - Gabe Davis - Gabe I think was in over his head in 2022 having to shoulder a lot of the offensive load for the first time. I got him in round 10, I think he makes for a nice plug and play WR3 this season. I think he cracks 1k in yards and 6-8 TD's. Nothing spectacular but solid WR3 production. 

TE - Dallas Godert - Top 10 TE got him in the 8th round. Philly is going to score a lot and even though Godert is the third option on that offense that has a lot of mouths to feed I think Godert still gets you top 10 TE production with top 5 upside. 

Flex - Alexander Mattison - Great depth at RB and my flex to start the season. May have overdraft him in the 5th round but we will see exactly how this gamble pays off. High risk high reward. 

Kicker - Carmeon Dicker Chargers - Chargers will put up a decent amount of points and Dicker isn't a bad kicker 

Defense/ST - Baltimore - Ravens will have a top tier defense easy value there. 

Bench 

George Pickens - Could easily be a flex or WR3 option with high levels of WR2 low WR1 upside. 

Jared Goff - Late round backup QB could easily be a top 7 fantasy QB. 

Dalton Kincaid - Smart gamble to take, if used more as a slot WR he can have top 8-10 TE production. 

Tyler Alleiger - A decent chance to take on a RB with talent who is an injury away from being a top 10 RB candidate. 

Romeo Doubs - Young WR who flashed a decent amount last season. Took him with my last pick, I think he has WR3/Flex upside. 

I honestly didn't mean to draft Thielen or Harris. I thought I clicked on their name to read about them when I was in my last few rounds of selecting. Of course, taking an ambien in round 5 to get ready for bed wasn't the best idea either. 

3rd year I've drafted Allen in the 2nd round. First pick was Chase. My RB group is really WEAK. So are my TE's, but Knox and Kincaid could be good enough.

FFL.thumb.JPG.da0824cb8530a7b44cbdebfc594fead3.JPG

I also have Allen, Kincaid, Bass and Damien Harris on the bench.  I think Bills/Jets could be a more defensive game so I may not use Kincaid this week. I picked up another rookie TE, Sam LaPorta of Detroit and will likely use him.  He supposedly looked great in camp and is starting tonight.  KC defense without Chris Jones will only benefit Goff.  At the end of the day, Tight end won't make or break my week but that's the one position i didn't draft a vet.

• Like (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.