Dorsey’s preparation…

eball

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

Your gonna have that.
  Sniping from the balcony has become our Badol's mo. never take it to heart. Part of the territory regardless of poster or subject

That.........or I am providing NFL and real life context and getting back feigned ignorance.

I was actually going to suggest he get in touch with you because he wants to be perceived on the board like you..........but he wants to persist with the snarkasm.

Doesn't work that way @Sierra Foothills..........you gotta' let go of that easily bruised ego if you want to be zen.

• Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

That.........or I am providing NFL and real life context and getting back feigned ignorance.

I was actually going to suggest he get in touch with you because he wants to be perceived on the board like you..........but he wants to persist with the snarkasm.

Doesn't work that way @Sierra Foothills..........you gotta' let go of that easily bruised ego if you want to be zen.

Not sure of your major malfunction but it seems clear you need a new playmate.

Have at it and have fun!

21 minutes ago, Sierra Foothills said:

Not sure of your major malfunction but it seems clear you need a new playmate.

Have at it and have fun!

Everything you've complained about could have been said in a pm............but you want to play out your bruised ego on here and selfishly ruin @eball's thread.    

You really should ask @3rdand12 if he will be your sponsor in your quest for zen if you want to be the person you feel compelled to tell us you are.   

On 9/3/2023 at 7:49 AM, eball said:

Great article on the front page this morning, detailing how Dorsey spends his week during the season.  Wow.  The amount of preparation, collaboration, and attention to detail is amazing.  I love reading things like this because most fans don’t understand the effort and dedication some guys put in.  Joe 6-pack who works maybe 40 hours a week sits on his couch and critiques the play-calling.  It’s absurd.

Not every play works.  Not every game plan is perfect.  Players make mistakes, and other teams make great plays.  But I will never claim that Dorsey “doesn’t have a clue” or hasn’t done his homework.

No doubt Dorsey's Preparation is HUGE in this Offence taking the next step towards a Super Bowl victory.

In fact, if you were to grade Dorsey's Preparation you can't give it an A butt rather must give it a H for HUGE.

On 9/3/2023 at 8:53 AM, NoSaint said:

honestly, a large volume of work does not mean he is creating the proper output

This. I didn’t read the article. But just because you are putting in a ton of work/hours doesn’t mean anything. You could absolutely suck at your job and put in a ton of time and work and fail miserably.

For an nfl example. Does anyone here think that with unlimited amount of preparation and work, Nathan Peterman could out perform Josh Allen? I get that even the sun shines on a dogs &$$ sometimes. But in actuality, Josh would defeat Peterman 99 times out of 100 just walking into a game with no prep and no practice. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/4/2023 at 5:33 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Thanks for the recognition :)

always luv for ya

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, mrags said:

This. I didn’t read the article. But just because you are putting in a ton of work/hours doesn’t mean anything. You could absolutely suck at your job and put in a ton of time and work and fail miserably.

For an nfl example. Does anyone here think that with unlimited amount of preparation and work, Nathan Peterman could out perform Josh Allen? I get that even the sun shines on a dogs &$$ sometimes. But in actuality, Josh would defeat Peterman 99 times out of 100 just walking into a game with no prep and no practice. 

So Dorsey is the Nathan Peterman of offensive coordinators? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/4/2023 at 5:33 PM, BADOLBILZ said:

Tis the goal. Shed the ego and all its afflictions

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

So Dorsey is the Nathan Peterman of offensive coordinators? 

well played

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.