(OT) Renee Zellweger

bbb

the thing with Kelly is that she keeps getting hotter every time I see her.  There may not be a hotter woman alive right now.

350089[/snapback]

Kelly Ripa??? The hottest woman alive? She has the body of a 12 year old..............boy.

Man, she used to really do it for me.  Now I think she looks horrible.  Anybody else feel the same way?

If so, then I think it's all that weight gain and loss from doing the Bridget Jones stuff.  I saw a thing I think in Men's Health where they showing what it did to Tom Hanks looks - his skin, his hair, etc.  Did the same happen to Renee?

350029[/snapback]

as someone had said befor:

points off for no pictures... :D

Kelly Ripa??? The hottest woman alive?  She has the body of a 12 year old..............boy.

350254[/snapback]

Jeez, about time someone spoke up. Kelly Ripa is a waste of a good bag of bones....

Jeez, about time someone spoke up. Kelly Ripa is a waste of a good bag of bones....

350583[/snapback]

Man, I just checked out your rec room. Nice!! I like the pool table (don't like the red felt; they didn't have Bills blue??) and the wall clock too. I've been looking for a good wall clock to put in my family room that won't cost a fortune and that looks nice.

To each his own, I guess.  I don't think she's all that.  I saw her on Letterman the other day and she looked sick.  Way too bony and flat chested for me.

350642[/snapback]

Zelwiger, Ripa, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan on the Olson twins diet, the new and not so improved Katie Holmes. None are exactly close to my definition of a dream girl, but i wouldn't kick any of them out of bed either

To each his own, I guess.  I don't think she's all that.  I saw her on Letterman the other day and she looked sick.  Way too bony and flat chested for me.

350642[/snapback]

As I get older, I've started to prefer more petite women. They certainly hold up (no pun intended) better with age.