Dalton Kincaids nickname

NewEra

Daltons Kincaid-  

77 members have voted

1. 1. What is a worthy nickname?

1 hour ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

As was stated above by some...nicknames have to happen organically. Dalton Kincaid has earned his nickname. 

Congratulations Dalton "Doot" Kincaid. 

And he shall be called DOOT, and there will be much rejoicing 

• Haha (+1) 3

His new nickname should be 1st half.

2nd half- the coaching staff and QB completely ignore him.  

6 targets, 5 catches 38 yards with 48 secs left in the first half.  

NADA in the 2nd half.  It just doesn’t make any sense.  Let’s keep throwing the Trent Merpfield!!  Keep throwing to gabe Davis!  Keep throwing the latavious murray!  Ignore our 2nd best playmaker. 

not sure what’s more unacceptable.  The refs or our 2nd half usage of this kid.  

maybe in the moosh.  2nd week in a row I bet his over yards (50.5) pretty hard. 2nd week in a row he’s gotten the cold shoulder for an entire half of football.

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

His new nickname should be 1st half.

2nd half- the coaching staff and QB completely ignore him.  

6 targets, 5 catches 38 yards with 48 secs left in the first half.  

NADA in the 2nd half.  It just doesn’t make any sense.  Let’s keep throwing the Trent Merpfield!!  Keep throwing to gabe Davis!  Keep throwing the latavious murray!  Ignore our 2nd best playmaker. 

not sure what’s more unacceptable.  The refs or our 2nd half usage of this kid.  

maybe in the moosh.  2nd week in a row I bet his over yards (50.5) pretty hard. 2nd week in a row he’s gotten the cold shoulder for an entire half of football.

Was it bc of a commitment to run the ball - they like Morris more in the blocking?  

I don’t know.  It made no sense except we ran it well and made an effort to do so after the INT.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Was it bc of a commitment to run the ball - they like Morris more in the blocking?  

I don’t know.  It made no sense except we ran it well and made an effort to do so after the INT.  

Idk…… I’m at a loss for words tbh.  

Latavious Murray had one less target than our 2nd best playmaker.  Trent Sherfield had 3 targets- was PI’d once and he made massive mental errors on the last 2.  

Gabe Davis had 12 targets to Kincaids 6 and managed to catch one more pass.  

Mind boggling 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.