Oliver Anthony - Rich Men North Of Richmond

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course billstool and JFR can only view this guy and his song through a partisan lens.

Meanwhile sane people knew from the first listen that he was singing about ALL the rich men north of Richmond.

👆😂 - lmao - case study: it’s difficult to undo programming.

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I wonder what Oliver Anthony has to say about what he's trying to say in his songs?

It’s aggravating seeing people on conservative news trying to identify with me like I’m one of them.”

Oliver Anthony  

lmao

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Thank you for erasing his quote in your reply. 

Very considerate. 

I know you don't like seeing his garbage, I shoot from the hip so I don't usually do that I'll try to be more considerate 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Useful idiots narrative destroyed.

Shocking!

Reasonable people have reasonable dialogue on this subject all the time.  This falls into the category generally denoted as “Everyone knows this!”.

Let’s consider for a moment the approval rating of Congress generally.  It’s really, really bad all things considered. 

Here, we spent a lot of time debating who it was about and what the guy was saying, and whether or not he was a whiner or a fraud. 

I think for liberals shouting “this isn’t a conservative anthem!” and conservatives yelling “Biden is a lifer!!”, both are a little right and missing the bigger picture.  

• Like (+1) 2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...