Which away games will you be attending? And why?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tampa Bay to start, oh ya, all 8 home games plus the 2 pre-season games.

Already have the plane tickets and game tickets for Tampa Bay. Plan early = pay less....

Go Bills!

i'm workin on gettin to the Bills-Buccs game (i'm 4 hrs away in Tallahassee) and i usually get to one home game a yr when i am home for xmas...this year i am shootin for the sat night denver game...

Miami for me. Fourth year in a row. The Yankee Clipper in Lauderdale and oysters at the  raw bar. About 20 of us are going this year. It grows every year.

349194[/snapback]

I heard that group likes to frequent the local Buddies (Lauderdale Chapter)

Bills at Tampa Bay: one of my best friends just moved to Tampa about a year and a half ago. As good as any excuse as I can think to go to Tampa...

Bills at New Orleans: I usually go to one Saints, Cowboys or Texans game a year, depending who has the best match-up, at home, on the Bills bye-week. New Orleans is the furthest, but the funnest of the road trips!

Possibly Bills at NY Jets, or Carolina at Bills game, depending on how holiday and wedding plans work out!

I heard that group likes to frequent the local Buddies (Lauderdale Chapter)

349324[/snapback]

Dont be bitter rocket. Just cuz the ball and chain wont take the lock off for a few days and let you go with us. Get er done!! :lol:

Bills at New Orleans:  I usually go to one Saints, Cowboys or Texans game a year, depending who has the best match-up, at home, on the Bills bye-week.  New Orleans is the furthest, but the funnest of the road trips!

349338[/snapback]

We gonna have fun! :lol:

Miami for me. Fourth year in a row. The Yankee Clipper in Lauderdale and oysters at the  raw bar. About 20 of us are going this year. It grows every year.

349194[/snapback]

@San Diego...I live about 100 miles from there

@Saints...No way I would miss this one!!

All home games....Love the Jim K. Club!!!!