RIP Pac-12

On 10/21/2023 at 11:03 PM, LeGOATski said:

ASU got royally screwed. Huskies do not deserve to win this game, but the NCAA might be more rigged than the NFL.

Did you see the 3rd down spot at the end of Texas vs Houston game Saturday? Completely inexplicable

Larry Scott and his PAC 12 network completely destroyed the conference. He lived like a king on their dime and then walked away with $$$millions more. Meanwhile nobody watches the PAC 12 network because it's hardly even available. Scumbag

The idiot presidents that gave him so much for nothing deserve some blame as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Don't be so sure the Pac 12 is dead.  The two remaining schools control a boatload of residual money, a Power 5 vote, and have two years under NCAA rules to get their conference back to 6+ members.  That so happens to coincide with the expiration of the Mountain West's TV contract.  I can easily see Air Force, Fresno St, Colorado St, Boise St., UNLV, and SDSU  (and maybe other teams) joining the Pac 12.  The AAC contract is also expiring in that 2 year window.  

• 1 month later...

Nix seems like a good dude but I think it is laughable he got to play this long. He is a dink and dunker. He got to play 60 gsmes in college. That insane. I do wish there was some minor league program where qbs could play. I would watch Tre Lance go against Zack Wilson in the spring. Nix is a backup at best though he could probably operate SF’s system. But his arm isn’t good enough long term. 

and I love Penix but those injuries are insanely scary and he threw to a nfl receiving core. And it’s so sad that stupid money had to ruin the Pac12. Loved that conference and loved betting against them when they played physical teams in other conference. So soft. USC and UCLA are going to get bullied in Northwestern in December on the road

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.