Fat-a$$ gets stuck in a first-class airline seat

\GoBillsInDallas/

For real?  3 hours?  And then only removed by HOIST?  

How does a human being get that stuck in a chair?  People are squishy...I can't believe they couldn't just pull him out of there grabbing his arms or whatever and get his body to deform just enough to free him.  It doesn't take much.

43 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

For real?  3 hours?  And then only removed by HOIST?  

How does a human being get that stuck in a chair?  People are squishy...I can't believe they couldn't just pull him out of there grabbing his arms or whatever and get his body to deform just enough to free him.  It doesn't take much.

If he hadn't moved much it's likely his "squish" had weaved its way under the armrests and such. A 600 pound guy (or whatever he is) would take a lot of stewardesses to budge from an unstuck position...

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/1/2023 at 12:33 PM, LeviF said:

If he hadn't moved much it's likely his "squish" had weaved its way under the armrests and such. A 600 pound guy (or whatever he is) would take a lot of stewardesses to budge from an unstuck position...

Well that's a good point about the squish "weaving" under the armrests!  LOL

It's like he sort of melted and deformed into the infrastructure supporting the seat that he simply couldn't be removed.

I wonder what he actually weighs.  I bet 385 on the low end, and maybe up to 600 as you say.

I believe this is what they used:

main-qimg-0a64b40467a88e413083460fe6877b

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.