The Facebook Files Pt I/II/III: Documents Show That FB Censored Content At Behest of White House

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

No one cares Jim. Twitter is censoring stuff for Turkey. Governments ask social media sites to remove stuff all the time. 

Omg.   

America is Turkey….Biden is Erdogan guys it’s ok.   

Edited by Big Blitz

39 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg.   

America is Turkey….Biden is Erdogan guys it’s ok.   

You might say unbelievable to a poster, presumably an American citizen, saying government sponsored censorship is something no one should care about....

Except this is 2023 and it is sadly not unbelievable in the least.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You might say unbelievable to a poster, presumably an American citizen, saying government sponsored censorship is something no one should care about....

Except this is 2023 and it is sadly not unbelievable in the least.

Same fool was laughing off chinaballoon as though it was a weather instrument. 

• Like (+1) 1

Yep.  No coincidence she drops this b.s. today - “oh see, we’re the good guys….we always knew Big Tech was a problem.”  

Yea, when they lost Twitter and now FB. 

Google is the next problem.  I think the collusion there to uncover that started way back in 2008 with Team Obama is beyond anything you see in North Korea.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to The Facebook Files Pt I/II: Documents Show That FB Censored Content At Behest of White House
  • BillsFanNC changed the title to The Facebook Files Pt I/II/III: Documents Show That FB Censored Content At Behest of White House