Takeo Spikes Alternate Jersey

enoff

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If this is what the alternate jerseys are going to look like (and I have no reason to assume they won't) I'm getting a Losman one on Saturday. These look exactly how I hoped they would...classic throwback, no extra frills as some here had feared. Now let's hope the helmets they wear will be white.

I likes 'em. Is this a screw up? Or in other words should these be out already?

348612[/snapback]

They will be live on the website as soon as they are unveiled, so they need to do the prep work before hand and then they will make active links to these the day of. Don't know how enoff found them unless he was just punching in product numbers (which i did to find the other items).

Awesome.  Now if we could just get rid of our "regular" jerseys.

348626[/snapback]

Hate to echo (esp. Darin :rolleyes: ), but I agree. If this is the third jersey, they're better than the home ones.

I guess we'll know for sure in a few days.

Mike

These Jerseys are sweet I'm gonna get myself 2 of them spikes/clements one blue and one when they come out with the white

348624[/snapback]

you think they'll come out with white? they're only wearing the alternates twice this year.

it is funny how something like this gets leaked out though.

Oops!  Nice find!  I Like them... will look good with the entire team wearing them.  I think we will have white helmets with a standing buffalo as evidenced by the logo memorabilia linked here!!!!

Losman

Willis

Nate

Pennant

Clock

Flag

Keychain

348607[/snapback]

I'll be getting one of those jerseys. They look awesome. The Bills old school red Buffalo commitee

If this is what the alternate jerseys are going to look like (and I have no reason to assume they won't) I'm getting a Losman one on Saturday.  These look exactly how I hoped they would...classic throwback, no extra frills as some here had feared.  Now let's hope the helmets they wear will be white.

348609[/snapback]

Let's hope they do indeed change the helmet for these jerseys.

Oops!  Nice find!  I Like them... will look good with the entire team wearing them.  I think we will have white helmets with a standing buffalo as evidenced by the logo memorabilia linked here!!!!

Losman

Willis

Nate

Pennant

Clock

Flag

Keychain

348607[/snapback]

Man, those are GREAT!

Too bad we don't have "away alternates" to go with them. In fact, too bad we have our current home and road uniforms that prevent us from wearing those full time.

We all have to buy a bunch of this stuff to convince the Bills to adopt the retro look as their permanent look. I'm definitely getting one of those jerseys.

That pennant is awesome too.

They will be live on the website as soon as they are unveiled, so they need to do the prep work before hand and then they will make active links to these the day of. 

They don't need to do "prep work" by putting the real stuff live now. They SHOULD have a staging server to test everything out, and then move the files over during the unveiling. This sort of "leaking" is because someone over there got lazy.

I dealt with publishing press releases on our company website that had to go out at specific times. You test to make sure everything looks fine on a non-internet connected server, then copy the files over when the time comes.

Oh well...

CW