Takeo Spikes Alternate Jersey

enoff

UPDATE: Breaking News from WGRZ.com (as reported on KFFL).......

This sounds strangely familiar. Anyone else hear anything about this?

:D

350059[/snapback]

Sigh, TV heads...they probably got their information via word of mouth or someone actually had the time or intelligence to do some research online..maybe on this forum or, the bills actually gave them a "sneak peak"...eh whatever..not news to any of us

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's why I love this site...all the fanatics go the extra mile...even for something like the third jersey.

Now if we could just help them win...sending them good vibes is nice...but not helpful in the win column.

i gotta say....i am stoked about the prospect of watching the bills exit the tunnel on opening day in these '64 unis. i agree with what i read on another site...this buffalo logo isn't boring -- it's "stoic." a defiant bison ready to take on all comers.

i love the charging buffalo logo, but there's nothing wrong with our boys wearing the old school one a couple of times a year.

Are these jerseys shown somewhere else now? I cannot see them off of these links. The web site gives errors.

350459[/snapback]

look at my personal pic, I'm the invisible man, wearing my new Losman jersey, I have lost a lot of weight too

Sigh, TV heads...they probably got their information via word of mouth or someone actually had the time or intelligence to do some research online..maybe on this forum or, the bills actually gave them a "sneak peak"...eh whatever..not news to any of us

350261[/snapback]

Welcome aboard, D Rock!

(In time, you will learn that my use of the :D icon is meant to signal sarcasm. As with the "major announcement" that turned out to be the Celebration of Champions details, the online community had the news before the 'traditional' media...)

350261[/snapback]

Welcome aboard, D Rock! I'll be passing through your lovely village later today, on my way to RWS.

(In time, you will learn that my use of the :D icon is meant to signal sarcasm. As with the "major announcement" that turned out to be the Celebration of Champions details, the online community had the news before the 'traditional' media...)