Senator Tuberville Holding Up Military Appointments

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

She doesn't call the troops suckers and losers 

Nope - She just hangs them out to dry & fend for them selves in foreign countries & cusses those that get in her way when at the Whitehouse that's all the perfect patriot .

Oh while were at it send me the video of Trump actually saying that the military are losers you might be able to influence me if that is in fact not just you spewing BS as usual . 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Nope - She just hangs them out to dry & fend for them selves in foreign countries & cusses those that get in her way when at the Whitehouse that's all the perfect patriot .

Oh while were at it send me the video of Trump actually saying that the military are losers you might be able to influence me if that is in fact not just you spewing BS as usual . 

Link? 

• Eyeroll 1

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Link? 

As far as Hillary leaving them hang just watch the movie 13 hours which is the movie based on the military men that were there and told their stories about it but they probably voted for Trump so that was all a lie too .

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/10/hillary-clinton-secret-service-treatment-abuse/

Edited by T master

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Sorry i just took this from one of the articles on how presidential families treated the secret service & the military . I knew you may just blow it off & not look so i just copied it & put it here so you have no excuse .

Bill Clinton = Presidency was one giant party. Not trustworthy, he was nice because he wanted everyone to like him but life is just one big game and party to him.

Hillary Clinton = Another phony.  Her personality would change the instant cameras were near. She hated with open disdain the military and Secret
Service.  Again another one who felt people are there to serve her.  She was always trying to keep tabs on Bill Clinton.

Al Gore = An egotistical ass who was once overheard by his Secret Service detail when he told his son he needed to do better in school or he "would end up like these guys" and pointed to the Secret Service agents.

G. W. Bush = They loved him and Laura Bush. They said no one is a nicer person than Laura Bush who never has a harsh word to say about anyone.  The Bush's went out of their way to take care of the Secret Service and made sure they were well cared for with meals and other comforts. GW was the most prompt of the Presidents. He ran like a well oiled machine. He was also the most in shape who had a very strict work out regimen. The Bush's made sure their entire administration understood to respect and be considerate of the Secret Service.   Karl Rove was the one who was the most caring of
the Secret Service in the administration.

Barack Obama – Clintons all over again – hates the military and looks down on the Secret Service.

Interesting "link" :doh:

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, T master said:

Sorry i just took this from one of the articles on how presidential families treated the secret service & the military . I knew you may just blow it off & not look so i just copied it & put it here so you have no excuse .

Bill Clinton = Presidency was one giant party. Not trustworthy, he was nice because he wanted everyone to like him but life is just one big game and party to him.

Hillary Clinton = Another phony.  Her personality would change the instant cameras were near. She hated with open disdain the military and Secret
Service.  Again another one who felt people are there to serve her.  She was always trying to keep tabs on Bill Clinton.

Al Gore = An egotistical ass who was once overheard by his Secret Service detail when he told his son he needed to do better in school or he "would end up like these guys" and pointed to the Secret Service agents.

G. W. Bush = They loved him and Laura Bush. They said no one is a nicer person than Laura Bush who never has a harsh word to say about anyone.  The Bush's went out of their way to take care of the Secret Service and made sure they were well cared for with meals and other comforts. GW was the most prompt of the Presidents. He ran like a well oiled machine. He was also the most in shape who had a very strict work out regimen. The Bush's made sure their entire administration understood to respect and be considerate of the Secret Service.   Karl Rove was the one who was the most caring of
the Secret Service in the administration.

Barack Obama – Clintons all over again – hates the military and looks down on the Secret Service.

It can't comprehend.  It needs a link to an msm source with that spelled out in the headline.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Que up Bonnie in 5-4-3-2-1

:lol:

When attempting to show up another poster (and failing like always)

It is best if you use the correct terminology.

The proper word is "cue"

Meanwhile Senator Tuberville continues to work for the people of Alabama and all Americans.

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

When attempting to show up another poster (and failing like always)

It is best if you use the correct terminology.

The proper word is "cue"

Oh Bonnie - of all people - you plagiarize every fn day here.

Sit the f down 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh Bonnie - of all people - you plagiarize every fn day here.

Sit the f down 

What does your false claim of plagiarism have to do with your poor english ?

A little early in the day for you to be out of it.

Oh well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

What does your false claim of plagiarism

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d730f6370ea8ff316ef2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

your poor english

I misspelled a word? 

#winning

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hurry Bonnie - wipe Tub‘s 🍑 - you got this gf!

On 1/18/2024 at 12:44 PM, T master said:

As far as Hillary leaving them hang just watch the movie 13 hours which is the movie based on the military men that were there and told their stories about it but they probably voted for Trump so that was all a lie too .

https://www.nationalreview.com/2015/10/hillary-clinton-secret-service-treatment-abuse/

Bull sh it 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

So yeah, this guy is openly compromised by the Kremlin right? Like he’s not even trying to hide that he’s doing stuff that Putin asks?

Yup.

Ronald Reagan is rolling over in his grave.