"Moms” for Liberty - a white supremacist ANTI LGTBQ extremist/hate group

22 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Equally stupid to pretend what you did initially but I guess it was important to make it more scary as it was intended as a slap to those awful soccer moms speaking out. 

So you tell me.

WTF did he mean? That he wants to go back to the turn of the last century so that he'd have a legitimate cause to fight for?

He said it. Fair to quote him. Context would matter if context made it sensible. It doesn't.

12 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So you tell me.

WTF did he mean? That he wants to go back to the turn of the last century so that he'd have a legitimate cause to fight for?

He said it. Fair to quote him. Context would matter if context made it sensible. It doesn't.

I’ve got no interest in defending someone that can’t communicate clearly. I also don’t have interest in making myself look like a Tiberius/Billstime/Redhawk by being disingenuous . You don’t seem to have those qualms. Fire away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, JDHillFan said:

I’ve got no interest in defending someone that can’t communicate clearly. I also don’t have interest in making myself look like a Tiberius/Billstime/Redhawk by being disingenuous . You don’t seem to have those qualms. Fire away. 

Thanks. I will continue to quote him until he explains what he meant.

And meanwhile I will dial my time machine back to the Dark Ages so that I, a starving peasant, can delight in watching the Renaissance unfold in real time.