Previous And Ongoing Election Rigging and Interference. "Undocumented Migrants" are ILLEGAL ALIENS

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump knew that would be the end of him had he not paid off Stormy TEN DAYS BEFORE THE ELECTION.

Just like it would have been the end of Biden if the laptop hadn't been lied about by 51 liars.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Just like it would have been the end of Biden if the laptop hadn't been lied about by 51 liars.

Nah, not even remotely close. 

And those 51 "liars' are turning out to be correct.

handshake-vladimir-putin.gif

Right. Just like an audio recording of Trump saying that he grabs women by the ***** ended him.

People tend to not give a ***** about deplorable behavior  when the other candidate is busy calling THEM deplorable.

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Right. Just like an audio recording of Trump saying that he grabs women by the ***** ended him.

People tend to not give a ***** about deplorable behavior  when the other candidate is busy calling THEM deplorable.

lmao - you are all over the place Doc. Hillary was right - you freaks are downright deplorable and degenerates.

Why did you ever reengage with me in the first place?

21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nah, not even remotely close. 

And those 51 "liars' are turning out to be correct.

handshake-vladimir-putin.gif

Hoax.  They've already proven themselves to be liars.

And the above is just a more energetic fist bump...

19 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Great point.  Like I said, people knew what he was (rich cheater) all along.

And like I said, the Dems lost all moral high ground with Slick.

Edited by Doc

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

What a great guy. You should bend over backwards every day defending and helping this POS run for POTUS.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Hoax.  They've already proven themselves to be liars.

When is the Hunter/Rudy laptop lawsuit? Should be fun.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

And like I said, the Dems lost all moral high ground with Slick.

Hope that helps you sleep well at night.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

When is the Hunter/Rudy laptop lawsuit? Should be fun.

Hope that helps you sleep well at night.

Hunter’s lawsuit will go nowhere. And leaders of both parties sexually assaulting women doesn’t affect my sleep one way or the other.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Hunter’s lawsuit will go nowhere.

You're not good at this, Doc.

On 2/15/2022 at 11:22 AM, Doc said:

Worse than Watergate, 9/11, WWII and January 6th combined.  

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

You're not good at this, Doc.

Neither are you.  Hunter's lawsuit was just to waste Rudy's money while his is probably being paid-for by the DNC. 

And that line you quote was meant as a joke for you "this is worse than..." nuts.  But keep on using it. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

waste Rudy's money

lmao - you prove EVERY day that you're not a doctor. You just don't have the intelligence.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

And that line you quote was meant as a joke for you "this is worse than..." nuts.  But keep on using it. :lol:

Doc, lmao - please stop, you're embarrassing yourself.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lmao - you prove EVERY day that you're not a doctor. You just don't have the intelligence.

Doc, lmao - please stop, you're embarrassing yourself. 

You don't have the intelligence to be a garbage man. 

And everything you guys screamed about being "a conspiracy worse than..." has proven to be a lie.  But you keep at it because you have nothing else.  On and late-term abortion.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

You don't have the intelligence to be a garbage man.

Yet, I trigger the "Doc" so easily.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

And everything you guys screamed about being "a conspiracy worse than..." has proven to be a lie.  But you keep at it because you have nothing else.  On and late-term abortion.

Look at every thread created by @BillsFanNC and then get back to me with this claim.

Idiots

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yet, I trigger the "Doc" so easily.

Look at every thread created by @BillsFanNC and then get back to me with this claim.

Idiots

LOL!  You trigger no one, gamer boy.

And I don't need to look at anything else.  The Dem party is a joke and as I've said, if this country is decided by women who want to be able to kill their babies, we're ***** even more than we already are.

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL!  You trigger no one, gamer boy.

Oh, okay.

52 minutes ago, Doc said:

And I don't need to look at anything else.

Truth hurts, doesn't it.

57 minutes ago, Doc said:

if this country is decided by women who want to be able to kill their babies

GTFOH

image.thumb.jpeg.9e4e11aadc8aa0ab2c39235a1dea5c76.jpeg

21 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

He didn't call them deplorables until AFTER they supported a deplorable.  Do you disagree that supporting a deplorable is deplorable? 

2 minutes ago, daz28 said:

He didn't call them deplorables until AFTER they supported a deplorable.  Do you disagree that supporting a deplorable is deplorable? 

So we are all deplorables?

🎯 🎯 🎯 

But a few weeks is plenty of time to determine with absolute certainty that we had just conducted the most secure election in US history.

<_<

THAT'S exactly how I know with absolute certainty that widespread cheating happened and half the country are indeed useful idiots.

I've said this since 2000 and anyone who thinks differently is fooling themselves.

There are no greater stakes in an election than for POTUS.  It means control of the U.S. Executive Branch and all the money and power that comes along with that.

And given the electoral college process, and the hard deadlines that appear at various points in that process from which there is no going back, there is very little chance that a meaningful AUDIT of election results can be accomplished to uncover sophisticated efforts at vote fraud either in the casting of ballots or the counting of ballots. 

Highest possible stakes on earth + little or no chance of being detected in time = max likelihood of cheating taking place.

Foolish to assume otherwise.

• Thank you (+1) 1

All of this is just the tip of the iceberg along with the current lawfare and interference.

The rigging and cheating yet to come will be blatant and massive.

Trump will simply not be allowed to win.....you know to save our democracy and all that good stuff.

Despite Trump and others warning about it, most of the Republican Party was caught off guard by mass no excuse, mail-in ballots in 2020. 

In 2024, the new vector for electoral attacks are clear:

- Illegals registering to vote with phony social security numbers by the hundreds of thousands

- Illegals being told to vote for Joe Biden by radical left NGOs

- 600 federal agencies being deputized as Democrat GOTV arms via Executive Order 14019 signed in 2021 - Zuckerbucks on steroids

- A taxpayer funded "work study" program paying college kids to register voters

All of these must quickly become the top priority of lawmakers, state AGs, and Secretaries of State to investigate, halt, and many cases defy (read force a legal challenge) to maintain at least some semblance of sanity ahead of November.

• Agree 1