Gonzo Day 2 Mock

gonzo1105

I wouldn't mind Martin if Beane doesn't land who he truly desires. The guy is a physical freak who's always around the ball and plays all secondary positions at a repectable level.

Combine Results:

40-Yard Dash

Seconds

10-Yard Split

Seconds

Vertical Jump

44’’

Broad Jump

11’ 1’’

Bench Press

Reps

Those are elite numbers.

Just now, Chaos said:

if the board falls the way you project, I think the Bills would take one of these three players before Martin. 

I disagree I don’t think Dawand Jones is high on the board of the Bills, I think Martin is a better prospect than Brown though it’s close and Martin visited the Bills and Brown didn’t. and Brents I do expect to go higher just couldn’t find a spot for him

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

I disagree I don’t think Dawand Jones is high on the board of the Bills, I think Martin is a better prospect than Brown though it’s close and Martin visited the Bills and Brown didn’t. and Brents I do expect to go higher just couldn’t find a spot for him

Bills met with Brents, if that is an indicator for you. 

2 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

I wouldn't mind Martin if Beane doesn't land who he truly desires. The guy is a physical freak who's always around the ball and plays all secondary positions at a repectable level.

Combine Results:

40-Yard Dash

Seconds

10-Yard Split

Seconds

Vertical Jump

44’’

Broad Jump

11’ 1’’

Bench Press

Reps

Those are elite numbers.

You can’t convince them until he actually gets picked by the Bills and then they’ll look into it more and realize he’s a good player that’s par the course for fans Anger, Denial , Acceptance 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

You can’t convince them until he actually gets picked by the Bills and then they’ll look into it more and realize he’s a good player that’s par the course for fans Anger, Denial , Acceptance 

Combine measurables would suggest Turner ahead of Martin. 

image.thumb.png.7b3852de29b440f0d35a3dec5b8d650c.png

image.thumb.png.817bce9605a00ada772aa017ea380358.png

1 hour ago, gonzo1105 said:

You were more right than me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.