Trump’s plan to suppress the youth vote

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

hahahahaha.

I don't even know what your saying but I know it's probably some funny ass stupid *****.

The usual "I read a headline/tweet and it sounded terrible!"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

One side is getting stronger and one side is getting older, weaker and dying off. Can you guess who is who? 

Time will tell.  At some point people will realize libs are taking the country over the cliff.  But by then it will probably be too late.

• Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

Time will tell.  At some point people will realize libs are taking the country over the cliff.  But by then it will probably be too late.

its why they are targeting the young so hard. 

have little life knowledge.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's stupid to allow college students with zero ties to the community or understanding of what needs that town has to vote in elections, especially local elections. I don't care if it means blue students effecting a red community or the opposite, its not fair to the citizens of that town. Most students in college live in a campus bubble, and have zero understanding what is happening in that community. 

• Like (+1) 3

On 4/27/2023 at 1:27 PM, Tiberius said:

One side is getting stronger and one side is getting older, weaker and dying off. Can you guess who is who? 

But as these kids get older and they have to pay their own way in life many of them lose their liberal views and become more conservative. Right now, these kids don't care because their parents are supporting them.

Edited by Gregg
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gregg said:

But as these kids get older and they have to pay their own way in life many of them lose their liberal views and become more conservative. Right now, these kids don't care because their parents are supporting them.

Coping is tough.

6 hours ago, Gregg said:

And some just never grow up...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1