Frightening Stats about 2008

I'd vote for Powell or Rice.

Not for McCain, though.

346357[/snapback]

BS. You voted for Bush because you were afraid Kerry would get elected. You'd do the same thing if it were McCain vs Hillary/Pelosi.

Nice choices. Way to go Republicans and Democrats!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BS.  You voted for Bush because you were afraid Kerry would get elected.  You'd do the same thing if it were McCain vs Hillary/Pelosi.

Nice choices.  Way to go Republicans and Democrats!

346454[/snapback]

Assuming Hillary was nominated.

If the Dems actually nominated someone with a clue, well, like...I don't know who they have who does have a clue.

I just can't stand the thought of another Clinton in the oval office. Maybe she'd get cunilingus from some male staffer?

:shudder:

Why be surprised?  The re-elected one of the worst presidents in American history.

346007[/snapback]

Yep, Billy Boy was one of the worst presidents in history.

Remember, she said "We are the President."

I doubt Bush will run in 08.  2012 or 2016 is a definate possiblity.

Dont discount a few virginians from this race.

Gov. Mark Warner ( D )

Sen. George Allen ( R )

Warner is a popular governor of a southern state, who probably would swing it into the democrats column.  (I know many here dont like him, but you cant deny his popularity in VA).

346055[/snapback]

yeah, Warner's so popular in VA that when i first read your post i thought you were talking about the other senator :huh:

i do agree allen's got his eye on the white house, tho 08 may be a little too soon

Bush/Gore II. Jeb vs Algore

Obama while less experienced than the bunch could really mobilize people for the Dems.

This next election could be interesting if the following were to happen (i don't think that it is likely however) Rice and Clinton get their respective nominations. The election would no longer be about "do we want a woman in the oval office" if would be about "which woman do you want".

Obama while less experienced than the bunch could really mobilize people for the Dems. 

This next election could be interesting if the following were to happen (i don't think that it is likely however)  Rice and Clinton get their respective nominations.  The election would no longer be about "do we want a woman in the oval office" if would be about "which woman do you want".

346536[/snapback]

I think Condoleeza Rice is an ideal candidate for the Presidency. She's as non-offensive as they come, and a technocrat of the highest order. She's also incredibly bright.

I never thought I'd vote for a woman, but I'd vote for Rice.

I'm not about to flame you at all. It's tactics. If I were the Republicans, I'd be grooming Condi Rice NOW. Take away Hills obvious trump cards, and add Black.

We could pop popcorn for that one.

345890[/snapback]

Could you get some of the fake movie theater butter as well? :lol:

Assuming Hillary was nominated.

If the Dems actually nominated someone with a clue, well, like...I don't know who they have who does have a clue.

I just can't stand the thought of another Clinton in the oval office. Maybe she'd get cunilingus from some male staffer?

:shudder:

346463[/snapback]

Reading your thoughts I thank god your some loser on a Bills web site

Not as frightening as my sig.

347076[/snapback]

I stand by my words. What have YOU done to contrubute to the advancement of our nation? Have you taken up arms to protect her? Have YOU done anything other than sit in an ivory tower and pretend you're an intellectual?

My guess would be no. My guess would be that you're a spoiled rich kid off at college on mom and dad's dime that doesn't have a CLUE what the f*ck he's talking about.

But that's just a guess.

And, oh, yeah, any woman that would abort TWO BABIES because she didnt' want to have to move from Manhattan to Staten Island DOES NOT desrve life. Sorry, !@#$.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Why? Because I thought your boy Clinton was a worthless hillbilly that has the blood of 3000 New Yorkers on his hands?

347946[/snapback]

Sorry sparky, this administration is just as responsible for 9/11 as the previous one.

I stand by my words. What have YOU done to contrubute to the advancement of our nation? Have you taken up arms to protect her? Have YOU done anything other than sit in an ivory tower and pretend you're an intellectual?

My guess would be no. My guess would be that you're a spoiled rich kid off at college on mom and dad's dime that doesn't have a CLUE what the f*ck he's talking about.

But that's just a guess.

And, oh, yeah, any woman that would abort TWO BABIES because she didnt' want to have to move from Manhattan to Staten Island DOES NOT desrve life. Sorry, !@#$.

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

347945[/snapback]

Well, for starters, we pay taxes to support the military gravy train. We pave the roads they use for transport. We produce the foodstuff the military eats. We build the housing the military and their families live in. We sanitize the water they drink. We process their paychecks and gather information for them to make investments (information is expensive, you know). We put up the phone lines and develop the network technology that allow them to communicate easily. And on and on for every other service. Go ahead and tell everyone to !@#$ off at 7 in the morning. But when you try to take away people's vote, be prepared for a 'civil' war where veterans and soldiers will find out they depend just as much on everyone else as we depend on them, and that they're not the end-all be-all. Dream on, Ghengis Khan. And yeah, that was a guess on your part. Read the part in bold and apply it to yourself.