Important warning

without wearing gloves.

My older sister did gardening over the weekend and got a terrible infection from not wearing gloves. I can't remember what it was called but it ended up in her elbow with it swelling to 3 times it's normal size and she is on 2 antibiotics. She could have lost her arm. Some kind of staf infection.

So wear those gloves people

without wearing gloves.

My older sister did gardening over the weekend and got a terrible infection from not wearing gloves.  I can't remember what it was called but it ended up in her elbow with it swelling to 3 times it's normal size and she is on 2 antibiotics.  She could have lost her arm.  Some kind of staf infection.

345667[/snapback]

Is this a subliminal message to wear condoms?? :lol:

Just kidding. I hope your sister will be ok. :wacko:

Is this a subliminal message to wear condoms??  :wacko:

Just kidding. I hope your sister will be ok.  :wacko:

345670[/snapback]

That's funny :lol::wacko: But it did swell up 3 times it's normal size

The male wallers see this and there will be a run on potting soil for the weekend

Hide the worm contests

345698[/snapback]

Now we just need an official qualified judge of the contest.

without wearing gloves.

My older sister did gardening over the weekend and got a terrible infection from not wearing gloves.  I can't remember what it was called but it ended up in her elbow with it swelling to 3 times it's normal size and she is on 2 antibiotics.  She could have lost her arm.  Some kind of staf infection.

345667[/snapback]

This wasn't in North Olean was it? The run-off from the old Van der Horst plant has made some of the soil a bit toxic.

without wearing gloves.

345667[/snapback]

I was working on a lakeside stone wall last fall and in Nov. I got a very bad infection in my nose and on my upper lip, tho I didn't really know what it was until the ER on Night Three when the pain was just unbearable. If lip size is what makes Mick Jagger so desirable to the ladies, well, I was twice as sexy as Sir Mick. I was wearing gloves, but I guess you just have to wash your hands very well. It really isn't anything to screw around with.

We are really a society of wimps now.  Dirt is kicking our ass.

345740[/snapback]

We're a society that has become too 'smart' for its own good. Thanks, antibacterial soaps, sponges, countertops, etc. that leave only the superbugs crawling all over hell's half-acre b/c they reproduce and spread exponentially. And it's nothing that just one person can do anything about.

345667[/snapback]

I don't think its just gardening, I have this same reaction whenever I'm asked to do work around the house! :lol:

I was working on a lakeside stone wall last fall and in Nov. I got a very bad infection in my nose and on my upper lip, tho I didn't really know what it was until the ER on Night Three when the pain was just unbearable.

345745[/snapback]

Did you really think you were gonna get a "piece of candy" if you put your mouth to the hole in the wall? :wacko:

hehehe j/k buddy... :lol: