What Games Do You Think Buffalo Plays At Night

corta765

I imagine they play some variation of night crawlers and tag but probably not grab ass or anything that requires opposable thumbs.  Hooves are a limiting factor.  Mostly, I imagine they're fairly serious creatures with little time for games but they do travel in herds so there is certainly an opportunity for fun.

3 hours ago, corta765 said:

They glow in the dark

I have thought Raiders/Bucs/Broncos

I had to look those up. I didn't know they made those wimpy safety darts. 

I was referring to the original, old-fashioned steel gladiator darts.

Darts.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

Ari Meirov on Twitter: "The NFL announced that teams can now have two Thursday Night Football games per season. Limit was one. Now that’s changed. Flexing for TNF is not happening … for now." / Twitter

Ian Rapoport on Twitter: "NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, on John Mara calling flexing of TNF games, “abusive…” “Providing the best match ups for our fans is what we do. But we look at all the impacts. It’s a very important thing to balance between the in-stadium fans and those who watch on TV.”" / Twitter

Just now, Gigs said:

At this point, what games do we feel won't  end up after 1pm sundays?

The Bills will get at least 4 and maybe flexed into a 5th game. I bet Bills at Bengals will be a Sunday afternoon game. It might be wise to avoid putting this one in primetime given what happened the last time. Superstition and all.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.