The Walls be Closing

Kemp

19 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What did he say that has you wanting him to be locked up for a long time? 

Organizing the whole scheme to attack the capital, pressuring elected offals and spreading lies that led to violence 

I take it you think he did nothing wrong worthy of an indictment? 

• Eyeroll 1

47 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Organizing the whole scheme to attack the capital, pressuring elected offals and spreading lies that led to violence 

I take it you think he did nothing wrong worthy of an indictment? 

No, I have no idea what the indictment was all about.  I was referring to the link you sent where it suggests the defendant was intimidating witnesses via  social media sites like X (formerly known as Twitter). 

I was wondering what he said.  This is interesting to me as an observer, because it seems at times the prosecution in some of these cases wants to silence defendants under the guise of protecting the process.  

It’s entirely possible that the defendants tweets in this case crossed those lines, but it seems at times the lines are blurry when (or if) you consider free speech standards.  

There are times where intimidation is a real problem, I was simply asking what you saw as so egregious as to include it in your link. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

No, I have no idea what the indictment was all about.  I was referring to the link you sent where it suggests the defendant was intimidating witnesses via  social media sites like X (formerly known as Twitter). 

I was wondering what he said.  This is interesting to me as an observer, because it seems at times the prosecution in some of these cases wants to silence defendants under the guise of protecting the process.  

It’s entirely possible that the defendants tweets in this case crossed those lines, but it seems at times the lines are blurry when (or if) you consider free speech standards.  

There are times where intimidation is a real problem, I was simply asking what you saw as so egregious as to include it in your link. 

I took ten seconds to look up a random news story on it. 

Look it over 

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-threatens-political-retribution-reelected-012448253.html

My question is why would you ask me when you can look it up yourself? 

49 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I took ten seconds to look up a random news story on it. 

Look it over 

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-threatens-political-retribution-reelected-012448253.html

My question is why would you ask me when you can look it up yourself? 

That might be your question,  but it would reveal a significant lack of focus on your part. 

I asked you for your thoughts, Tibs, on what had you so riled up.  I wasn’t arguing, debating, or suggesting you were wrong. I just asked you, and you’re the only place on the www to get the answer. 

Out of respect for our friendship and in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I’ll skip past the fact that we were discussing a guy named Floyd and you linky-dinked to multiple stories about Donald Trump. 

Congrats though on finding the material quickly though, we can call you 10 Second Tibsy moving forward? 

7 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

That might be your question,  but it would reveal a significant lack of focus on your part. 

I asked you for your thoughts, Tibs, on what had you so riled up.  I wasn’t arguing, debating, or suggesting you were wrong. I just asked you, and you’re the only place on the www to get the answer. 

Out of respect for our friendship and in the spirit of Thanksgiving, I’ll skip past the fact that we were discussing a guy named Floyd and you linky-dinked to multiple stories about Donald Trump. 

Congrats though on finding the material quickly though, we can call you 10 Second Tibsy moving forward? 

There was no lack of focus on my part at all. You literally were responding in real or fake ignorance to something you easily could of looked up. 

educate yourself and then respond. It's a message board and an educated consumer is our best customer 

• Eyeroll 1

Lock him up! 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/11/16/trump-aides-defense-proffer/ 

Meanwhile, as The Post reported, “Chesebro disclosed in his recorded statement that at a previously unreported White House meeting, he briefed Trump on election challenges in Arizona and summarized a memo in which he offered advice on assembling alternate slates of electors in key battleground states to cast ballots for Trump despite Biden’s victories in those states.” That testimony would undermine any defense claim that Trump did not know about the elector plan or that the “alternate” slate contradicted the actual results.

For her part, Powell buried the advice of counsel defense. She acknowledged that Trump paid attention to Rudy Giuliani and her, despite her lack of election law experience, “because we were the only ones willing to support his effort to sustain the White House. I mean, everybody else was telling him to pack up and go.”

In short, a slew of lawyers (including Eric Herschmann and Jeffrey Rosen, according to testimony provided to the Jan. 6 House select committee) was telling Trump that the plan to come up with phony electors and get then-Vice President Mike Pence to throw out Joe Biden’s electoral votes was insane. Trump cannot pick and choose which lawyers to listen to and then claim he cannot be convicted because he relied on his attorneys’ advice.

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

There was no lack of focus on my part at all. You literally were responding in real or fake ignorance to something you easily could of looked up. 

educate yourself and then respond. It's a message board and an educated consumer is our best customer 

Initially, I offered "lack of focus" to be kind during this season of goodwill.  Now that you've doubled-down on the subject, I have to say, respectfully of course, that you may be dumb as a pumpkin. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Initially, I offered "lack of focus" to be kind during this season of goodwill.  Now that you've doubled-down on the subject, I have to say, respectfully of course, that you may be dumb as a pumpkin. 

So in other words, you lost, and have turned to insults. 

You are a loser. But I already knew that. 👏

Happy Thanksgiving! 

Sounds like the NY civil case is not going as well as planned.

Jeff McConney: Former Trump Org. controller breaks down in tears on witness stand in fraud trial | CNN Politics

After four days of testimony and two trips to the witness stand, former Trump Organization controller Jeff McConney broke down in tears on Tuesday, telling the court the toll of the numerous investigations and accusations of misconduct drove him to leave the company he loved working for after 35 years.

“I just couldn’t do it anymore,” McConney said. “I just wanted to relax and stop being accused of misrepresenting assets for the company that I loved working for.”

The former long-time Trump Org. controller, who is a co-defendant in the civil fraud trial, said being subjected to several subpoenas and testifying in connection to multiple government cases accusing him of wrongdoing had taken a toll on him.

Assistant New York Attorney General Andrew Amer pushed back on McConney’s testimony that it was the outside accounting firm Mazars that wrote most of the notes and disclaimers on Trump’s personal financial statements.

McConney, under questioning from a Trump attorney on Monday, shifted the blame to Mazars and Donald Bender, who he says reviewed and could have advised them about any inflated asset values on Trump’s personal financial statements that are at the heart of the civil fraud trial.

First time hearing that Mazars assessed these properties.

https://www.mazars.us/?utm_agid=1311717818129055&creative=&device=c&placement=&msclkid=9881a94fdb87175b0422cc11cc9cccaf&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Search - Mazars Branded - 2023&utm_term=mazars international&utm_content=General - Phrase

Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm. Operating as a united partnership, we work as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services*.

Did the DA/Judge use Mazars or a company like that to get their revised appraisals.  Or just guessed.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Sounds like the NY civil case is not going as well as planned.

Jeff McConney: Former Trump Org. controller breaks down in tears on witness stand in fraud trial | CNN Politics

After four days of testimony and two trips to the witness stand, former Trump Organization controller Jeff McConney broke down in tears on Tuesday, telling the court the toll of the numerous investigations and accusations of misconduct drove him to leave the company he loved working for after 35 years.

“I just couldn’t do it anymore,” McConney said. “I just wanted to relax and stop being accused of misrepresenting assets for the company that I loved working for.”

The former long-time Trump Org. controller, who is a co-defendant in the civil fraud trial, said being subjected to several subpoenas and testifying in connection to multiple government cases accusing him of wrongdoing had taken a toll on him.

Assistant New York Attorney General Andrew Amer pushed back on McConney’s testimony that it was the outside accounting firm Mazars that wrote most of the notes and disclaimers on Trump’s personal financial statements.

McConney, under questioning from a Trump attorney on Monday, shifted the blame to Mazars and Donald Bender, who he says reviewed and could have advised them about any inflated asset values on Trump’s personal financial statements that are at the heart of the civil fraud trial.

First time hearing that Mazars assessed these properties.

https://www.mazars.us/?utm_agid=1311717818129055&creative=&device=c&placement=&msclkid=9881a94fdb87175b0422cc11cc9cccaf&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Search - Mazars Branded - 2023&utm_term=mazars international&utm_content=General - Phrase

Mazars is a leading international audit, tax and advisory firm. Operating as a united partnership, we work as one integrated team, leveraging expertise, scale and cultural understanding to deliver exceptional and tailored services in audit and accounting, as well as tax, financial advisory, consulting and legal services*.

Did the DA/Judge use Mazars or a company like that to get their revised appraisals.  Or just guessed.

Another person who doesn't understand that Trump has already been found guilty.

It's just about the money Trump will bleed.

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Said the quiet part out loud there big guy.  

Gotta stick to script.  You make this sound like some kangaroo court where the guilt was already established?  

Are you really unaware that a guilty verdict was already rendered and this is the penalty phase?

Trumpers are amazingly uninformed and slow.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

so many nice people surrounding trump.  Delagado would have been wise to not run with mobsters

https://dnyuz.com/2023/11/23/ex-trump-staffer-a-j-delgado-now-says-her-boss-jason-miller-raped-her/

On 11/22/2023 at 6:36 PM, Kemp said:

what a dumb scummy douche bag...and the rubes still love em.

On 11/22/2023 at 6:09 PM, Kemp said:

Are you really unaware that a guilty verdict was already rendered and this is the penalty phase?

Trumpers are amazingly uninformed and slow.

the "culture war" is actually dumb vs smart,  educated vs moronic.  Dare I say plebs against everyone else...

just put on a bumper sticker that says:

"Science doesn't give a F&*(what you believe"

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever