The Walls be Closing

Kemp

saying the quiet part out loud.  its like they want the trial to be public and during the election for PR reasons.

Fulton County District Fani Willis on Tuesday said she expects a trial in the Georgia 2020 election subversion case against Donald Trump and his allies would be ongoing during the 2024 election and may not conclude until early 2025.

“I believe in that case there will be a trial. I believe the trial will take many months,” Willis said during an interview at The Washington Post Live’s Global Women’s Summit. “And I don’t expect that we will conclude until the winter or the very early part of 2025.”

It would be a really sad day if when you’re under investigation for this shoplifting charge you could go run for city council and then the investigation would stop,” Willis said. “That’s foolishness, and it’s foolishness at any level.”

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

https://apnews.com/article/fake-electors-nevada-2020-election-republican-8d1d99dedae43cba2d61aafb55bf20b9

More legal woes for the fellow who always wears makeup and pretends to be uber-masculine.

Nevada’s attorney general is investigating six Republican electors who submitted a document to Congress falsely declaring Donald Trump the winner of the 2020 presidential election, a person with knowledge of the case said Wednesday.

It was not immediately clear if the ongoing probe was a criminal or civil matter.

no named source, , its just a story.

Trump's going to jail 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2023/11/16/trump-aides-defense-proffer/

Ellis claimed that on Dec. 19, 2020, she told Trump aide Dan Scavino that Trump was running out of options. According to Ellis, Scavino replied, “Well, we don’t care, and we’re not going to leave.” He reiterated, “The boss is not going to leave under any circumstances. We are just going to stay in power.”

Such testimony might create problems for Scavino, who has not been charged, in tying him to the alleged “criminal enterprise” that is at the heart of the Georgia case. Moreover, if Scavino was accurately relating Trump’s thinking — and can testify to statements made in his presence — any Trump claim that he lacked the requisite intent would go out the window.

Moreover, as Just Security co-founder Ryan Goodman noted, this testimony is consistent with another key witness’s account. He pointed to Cassidy Hutchinson’s testimony about Trump finding out on Dec. 11, 2020, that he lost the Supreme Court case: “I don’t want people to know we lost, Mark [Meadows]. This is embarrassing. Figure it out. We need to figure it out.” Again, if Trump knew he lost, the prosecution practically has a slam dunk on proving criminal intent. (Goodman also reminded us that after the last case was lost on Dec. 11, 2020, Trump’s campaign lawyers “bowed out” of any effort to reverse the results.)

Follow Jennifer Rubin's opinions

Follow

To be clear, Trump’s “I thought I won” is no defense. Even if he believed that, it would not excuse alleged illegal actions ranging from acquiring phony electors to attempting to disrupt an official proceeding. However, evidence that he knew he lost and was intent on staying anyway certainly would help prove “corrupt intent” beyond a reasonable doubt.

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Nevada’s attorney general is investigating six Republican electors who submitted a document to Congress falsely declaring Donald Trump the winner of the 2020 presidential election, a person with knowledge of the case said Wednesday.

It was not immediately clear if the ongoing probe was a criminal or civil matter.

no named source, , its just a story.

It's all just a story.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u6.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/11/15/fani-willis-harrison-floyd-revoke-bond/

Tsk, tsk.

Edited by Kemp
  • Eyeroll 1

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

It's all just a story.

bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u6.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/11/15/fani-willis-harrison-floyd-revoke-bond/

Tsk, tsk.

Trump's rant about retribution was, IMO, aimed squarely at the Judge, Prosecution and witnesses. He's trying to scare them off. Won't work, but he is trying to intimidate the judicial system 

• Eyeroll 1

What a f'k a -hole, I hope they lock this POS up for a long time 

Floyd, a former leader of Black Voices for Trump, is facing three charges largely related to his role in a harassment campaign targeting two Atlanta election workers whom Trump allies falsely accused of election fraud in the aftermath of the 2020 campaign. He has pleaded not guilty.

The prosecution motion claims Floyd repeatedly posted social media messages in recent weeks targeting Ruby Freeman, one of those workers. Prosecutors said Floyd’s recent comments about Freeman amounted to witness intimidation and had made her “the subject of renewed threats of violence from third parties.”

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Floyd repeatedly posted social media messages in recent weeks targeting Ruby Freeman

These words were violence or were threat of violence?

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

These words were violence or were threat of violence?

So if someone doxxes you or a family member, it's freedom of speech?

Why do you think Trump and Giuliani falsely accused poll workers of committing criminal acts? Harmless?

Why is Rudy in legal trouble for his part? Should he be?

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/fulton-county-election-workers-damages-rudy-giuliani-defamation-trial

Rudy has learned that Trump will never help him out.

Everyone who gets involved with Trump eventually learns that lesson.

Will Rudy commit suicide? His life is over, anyway.

Edited by Kemp

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Floyd, a former leader of Black Voices for Trump, is facing three charges largely related to his role in a harassment campaign targeting two Atlanta election workers whom Trump allies falsely accused of election fraud in the aftermath of the 2020 campaign. He has pleaded not guilty.

The prosecution motion claims Floyd repeatedly posted social media messages in recent weeks targeting Ruby Freeman, one of those workers. Prosecutors said Floyd’s recent comments about Freeman amounted to witness intimidation and had made her “the subject of renewed threats of violence from third parties.”

What did he say that has you wanting him to be locked up for a long time? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 11/15/2023 at 7:36 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

saying the quiet part out loud.  its like they want the trial to be public and during the election for PR reasons.

Fulton County District Fani Willis on Tuesday said she expects a trial in the Georgia 2020 election subversion case against Donald Trump and his allies would be ongoing during the 2024 election and may not conclude until early 2025.

“I believe in that case there will be a trial. I believe the trial will take many months,” Willis said during an interview at The Washington Post Live’s Global Women’s Summit. “And I don’t expect that we will conclude until the winter or the very early part of 2025.”

It would be a really sad day if when you’re under investigation for this shoplifting charge you could go run for city council and then the investigation would stop,” Willis said. “That’s foolishness, and it’s foolishness at any level.”

She's correct.  

14 hours ago, Kemp said:

https://apnews.com/article/fake-electors-nevada-2020-election-republican-8d1d99dedae43cba2d61aafb55bf20b9

More legal woes for the fellow who always wears makeup and pretends to be uber-masculine.

Agreed.  Male makeup is ok on Halloween, otherwise it's weird....