The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, Commsvet11 said:

I see you ignored the argument. 

you ignored my question.  It would have been much better if we let the N Vietnamese take over that globally insignificant country in SE Asia.  But we didn't.  And people were wise enough to try and avoid it.   but only people like the mobster could actually pull it off.  Is that cool with you?

Edited by redtail hawk

Just now, redtail hawk said:

why do you love trump who dissed WW2 vets and POW's?

Probably because he himself never contributed to the war machine to the extent of others. But I was addressing your idea of draft dodgers.

It’s a gotcha question but time and time again your bias against the “dumb MAGA” always make you look like a 9th grade D student.

Nobody falls for it because It’s transparent in f what your doing.

• Haha (+1) 1

Probably because he himself never contributed to the war machine to the extent of others. But I was addressing your idea of draft dodgers.

It’s a gotcha question but time and time again your bias against the “dumb MAGA” always make you look like a 9th grade D student.

Nobody falls for it because It’s transparent in f what your doing.

Why do you love trump?   transparency is good.  I've never been accused of shyness or obliqueness.  I think that's just fine.

Edited by redtail hawk

14 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

you ignored my question.  It would have been much better if we let the N Vietnamese take over that globally insignificant country in SE Asia.  But we didn't.  And people were wise enough to try and avoid it.   but only people like the mobster could actually pull it off.  Is that cool with you?

So now your position goes from draft dodgers suck to those people were wise enough to avoid the draft? 

4 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

So now your position goes from draft dodgers suck to those people were wise enough to avoid the draft? 

yup.  that war was stupid.  but if i were drafted, I'd have been there.  And trump would not/was not.  Thank God I was too young.  Do you think Donny would have volunteered for WW2.  Against his German tribe? Their actual surname is drumph, changed during the war to protect their biz interests.

Edited by redtail hawk

3 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

yup.  that war was stupid.  but if i were drafted, I'd have been there.  And trump would not/was not.  Thank God I was too young.  Do you think Donny would have volunteered for WW2.  Against his German tribe?

Trying to loosely say Trump is a Nazi isn’t going to work, I see past that. 

And don’t take credit for maybe you wouldn’t have draft dodge .

But no Trump wouldn’t have volunteered and that’s okay! 

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

people like myself will win or we'll find greener pastures....but somewhat pleased to be inside your head.

You aren’t in anybody’s head I made you do a contradiction in your beliefs in less then ten minutes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, redtail hawk said:

but he's a patriot!  Right?  The world was burning and he would have watched.  F'in awesome.

You are inventing scenarios in your head of what you would think Trump would do in WW2……

Just think of that for a minute.

• Like (+1) 1

You are inventing scenarios in your head of what you would think Trump would do in WW2……

Just think of that for a minute.

YOU confirmed my scenario...change your mind?  I'm very confident what I would have done in ww2 and what my family did.

Edited by redtail hawk