The Walls be Closing

Kemp

11 minutes ago, Kemp said:

You wrote "If you see that as the only possible answer, then the only pertinent question in my opinion is why would you need validation?"

I asked you for other possible answers.

Are you saying someone logged in as you and you're unaware of what your account wrote?

Really?

You've lost track again.  You stated a position, asked a question and declared there was only possible answer.  That was you, Kemp, not me.  Then, when I replied, you didn't ask me for anything, you demanded a reply.  Here, I'll provide the quote. 

56 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Give the other possible answers.

You know the question.  You know the answer, and have assured me there is only one.  Does it matter what I think?  Celebrate!  

• Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You've lost track again.  You stated a position, asked a question and declared there was only possible answer.  That was you, Kemp, not me.  Then, when I replied, you didn't ask me for anything, you demanded a reply.  Here, I'll provide the quote. 

You know the question.  You know the answer, and have assured me there is only one.  Does it matter what I think?  Celebrate!  

You said there were other possible answers to my answer to a question. I asked you for a possibly different answer.

You went off on one of your tangents instead of disputing my assertion.

You're talking like a politician on a Sunday morning news show.

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

You said there were other possible answers to my answer to a question. I asked you for a possibly different answer.

He’s obfuscating. Whenever you encounter this from a MAGA, recall the Sartre post about their true intentions. He nailed it. 

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I understand that you feel the way you do, but your inability to focus on the evolution of your perspective is your burden, not mine.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Chris farley said:

another week and the walls are still up.

And the usual voices are creating and moving more goal post.

Around Trump.  Around Joke...not so much.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Hmmm...who has 2 indictments with 2 more pending..give me a second...who's building the wall this time?  MAGA's?  cuz it looks like the big R money is leaving.

When Joke is out of office, the indictments will come.  Right now impeachment is what Joke needs to worry about.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Man, I gotta try whatever it is that you’re smoking. 

What part did you have a problem with?  The indictments or impeachment?  I have to admit he'll be so old by the time he's out of office that they may not even bother with indictments. 

• Agree 1

55 minutes ago, Doc said:

What part did you have a problem with?  The indictments or impeachment?  I have to admit he'll be so old by the time he's out of office that they may not even bother with indictments. 

That you think any of this is legit. It’s all brain worms from being Very Online.

Do they have any hard evidence of a payment to Joe Biden himself? Or still just random people talking with no consequences for lying? Did they subpoena his bank records? Or is old dementia dead Joe so dastardly wily and smart that he made it impossible to trace any payment?

We’re just dealing with straight unadulterated copium here. 

I would absolutely love it if the GOP impeached Biden for this nonsense. It’d be the easiest way to ensure Speaker Jeffries is gaveling in the next House.

23 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

You're the best here at saying nothing, although you always say it pompously.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

When Joke is out of office, the indictments will come.  Right now impeachment is what Joke needs to worry about.

Not only will Biden not be impeached, I don't believe McCarthy is stupid enough to try.

Dems would be able to call witnesses which Republicans would not be happy about.

It will be great fun if they do try, though.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Ya gotta love when Trumpers talk about the President's age while they line up behind a 77-year-old.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Ya gotta love when Trumpers talk about the President's age while they line up behind a 77-year-old.

In terms of the walls closing in, it’s not just the prosecutors who are after Trump, there’s a good chance that Ronald McDonald ends up being the one who does him in. 

• Agree 1