Update TE Parham back to SD

Reed83HOF

4 minutes ago, H2o said:

Alright, so I think we're starting to get an idea of what the Bills draft is gonna look like. Probably an OL'man or two, a MLB, more of a power style RB, and a TE. DE probably in there again as well, possibly even another WR. 

I wouldn’t be so sure. I expect they’ll add a MLB, and possibly a WR, RB, and TE through the FA bargain bin. 

Of course that doesn’t preclude them from drafting those positions. 

3 hours ago, finn said:

Sure, here are three peer-reviewed studies that suggest that sugar is not a healthy breakfast option for children:

Vos, M. B., Welsh, J. A., & Gillman, M. W. (2015). Added sugars and cardiovascular disease risk in children: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association. Circulation, 131(14), e439-e454.

Smith, C. E., Tucker, K. L., & Kris-Etherton, P. M. (2016). Association of breakfast cereal consumption with nutrient intake, body mass index, and cardiovascular risk factors in US children and adolescents. Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, 116(4), 486-494.

Deshmukh-Taskar, P., Nicklas, T. A., O'Neil, C. E., Keast, D. R., Radcliffe, J. D., & Cho, S. (2010). The relationship of breakfast skipping and type of breakfast consumption with nutrient intake and weight status in children and adolescents: the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 1999-2006. Journal of the American Dietetic Association, 110(6), 869-878.

Sweet!

52 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

No but literally every report that comes out about the Bills well beforehand does anyone end up signing? Answer is no. Literally nothing about McGovern Harty, or Kyle Allen(outside of the assumption since him and Josh are friends. 

We’ve been literally linked to multiple RBs, LBs, TES which are all needs probably driven by agents. 

Agree. Have followed this thread since Monday. All these rumors linking Bills to various players are coming from agents trying to drum up offers for their clients or media trying to generate clicks or wishful thinking by fans. I don't think the Bills or any other team are going to blab about who their interested in unless it's a smokescreen to mask their true intent. 

On 3/15/2023 at 7:20 PM, Reed83HOF said:

Pssst: SD doesn't have a team anymore

2 hours ago, BillsDad51 said:

Agree. Have followed this thread since Monday. All these rumors linking Bills to various players are coming from agents trying to drum up offers for their clients or media trying to generate clicks or wishful thinking by fans. I don't think the Bills or any other team are going to blab about who their interested in unless it's a smokescreen to mask their true intent. 

I mean, there probably is something there in that the Bills have reached out to the agents of players they're interested in to ask what they have in mind as far as a contract, maybe toss around a counter offer or maybe say "thanks!" and hang up.  Doesn't mean they were seriously pursuing the guys.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.