Anyone follow or watch NBA basketball games?

Another Fan

I fell off after the Jordan years, watched a little of dirk and Mavs years and rooted against lebron after he left for Miami, then fell off again. It’s hard for me to get into the game when they don’t seem to try in the regular season.

My fav player right now is prob Steph curry

Edited by Bray Wyatt

On 2/20/2023 at 12:47 PM, Another Fan said:

Obviously the Sabres would be popular on this site.  But I see threads here as well that discuss the Yankees, Mets, baseball in general, and college hoops.  Not so much for the NBA though.

In the 90s I was a big basketball fan, 2000-2010 I wasn’t a fan but still knew what was going on, since then for the most part I could care less.  I was happy when the Cavs won in 2016 but that’s about it.

Among many reasons the game revolving around the 3 point shot is kind of a turnoff to me.  I would add I just saw what the Phoenix Suns jerseys look like these days….  they are ugly.  The Valley??

I follow the NBA since 1975 as a Buffalo Braves fan to this day as a Los Angeles Clippers fan. I am excited the Clippers are finally getting an arena built just for them which looks really nice going up I follow the progress on YouTube. Buffalo NBA basketball fans are hardcore like myself tend to be older if I had to guess. I am 55 years old that grew up in Buffalo with both a NBA and NHL franchise. So I don’t how many old Buffalo sports fans are online with there phones and internet old enough to remember the Buffalo Braves and talk NBA basketball today. As for the Valley Jersey there fine they get some of the Phoenix Suns fans excited more power to the Phoenix Suns in my opinion. Go Braves-Clippers! Let’s Go Buffalo 

On 2/20/2023 at 12:47 PM, Another Fan said:

Obviously the Sabres would be popular on this site.  But I see threads here as well that discuss the Yankees, Mets, baseball in general, and college hoops.  Not so much for the NBA though.

In the 90s I was a big basketball fan, 2000-2010 I wasn’t a fan but still knew what was going on, since then for the most part I could care less.  I was happy when the Cavs won in 2016 but that’s about it.

Among many reasons the game revolving around the 3 point shot is kind of a turnoff to me.  I would add I just saw what the Phoenix Suns jerseys look like these days….  they are ugly.  The Valley??

I follow the NBA since 1975 as a Buffalo Braves fan to this day as a Los Angeles Clippers fan. I am excited the Clippers are finally getting an arena built just for them which looks really nice going up I follow the progress on YouTube. Buffalo NBA basketball fans are hardcore like myself tend to be older if I had to guess. I am 55 years old that grew up in Buffalo with both a NBA and NHL franchise. So I don’t how many old Buffalo sports fans are online with there phones and internet old enough to remember the Buffalo Braves and talk NBA basketball today. As for the Valley Jersey there fine they get some of the Phoenix Suns fans excited more power to the Phoenix Suns in my opinion. Go Braves-Clippers! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Long time Spurs fan through famine, feast and famine once again.  

Like the Bills, I follow the team, not the league.    

The game has gotten slower with a lot more jogging up/down the court and heaving up 3 pointers.  I loathe that players can force trades like they do.

Like the NFL, it'd be a better product with less teams.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.