Who hoists the hardware first?

GreggTX

Who wins it all first?  

248 members have voted

1. 1. Bills, Sabres win it all first or never gonna happen?

• Bills win Superbowl first
    • Sabres win Stanley Cup first
    • Neither team will ever win it all

37 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Sabres can’t draw their own fans in their own arena.  

That was at the beginning of the year. They had a sell out today. You can't say much when the Bills have issues selling tickets in December and January. Look at the amount of Bengals fans at the last game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

That was at the beginning of the year. They had a sell out today. You can't say much when the Bills have issues selling tickets in December and January. Look at the amount of Bengals fans at the last game. 

Bills filled 95.5% of the seats in 2022.  The Bengals game, a home playoff game, was vast majority Bills fans.  Bills averaged 70.7K for Dec/Jan home games this year (98.7% capacity).

Sabres average of 76.7% capacity is last in the NHL.   They averaged 16,000 for all 7 home games in january (83%). 

• Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Bills filled 95.5% of the seats in 2022.  The Bengals game, a home playoff game, was vast majority Bills fans.  Bills averaged 70.7K for Dec/Jan home games this year (98.7% capacity).

Sabres average of 76.7% capacity is last in the NHL.   They averaged 16,000 for all 7 home games in january (83%). 

We have an ECHL team here, locally.  I actually went to a game about a month ago and had a great time.  But I'm in no hurry to go back and that is primarily because I hate the cold.  Park the car ... walk 10 minutes in the freezing cold.  Spend a couple hours inside a cold arena.  Walk back out into the freezing cold and get into the cold car.  

It's super affordable to go, but it's still not worth it to me.

56 minutes ago, Gugny said:

We have an ECHL team here, locally.  I actually went to a game about a month ago and had a great time.  But I'm in no hurry to go back and that is primarily because I hate the cold.  Park the car ... walk 10 minutes in the freezing cold.  Spend a couple hours inside a cold arena.  Walk back out into the freezing cold and get into the cold car.  

It's super affordable to go, but it's still not worth it to me.

I can walk to the War Memorial here.  Went to see the Amerks vs Lavall Friday night.  Solid crowd.  5th row center ice for $34 (plus) on stubhub.  Giant van of Genny  carries you through the game.  Good time. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.