Superbowl Comercial Thread

entropyrules

I saw nothing tonight that was noteworthy, or that I would want to watch again.

This has been going on for so long now, I no longer expect to see really funny/good/memorable commercials during the SB.  It's become more of the garbage piled on the hype heap.

I did have to laugh at the beginning of the game, though.  There were about NINE staged "events" that had to take place before they actually kicked the damned ball off.

7 hours ago, entropyrules said:

darn now i need to cancel my t mobile - these ad agencies suck

Nothing will compare to the NCAA College Football hiring an ad agency to come up with a name for the playoffs and it was ‘College Football Playoff’.  Hope they didn’t pay too much for that

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

I left and got more beer during halftime!  F that garbage!

You go good times.  I was at a wing sports bar through the 1st quarter.  Had a ball joking with a couple of friends.  It was fun especially as my sister flew down for a week and brought me a 4 pack of MT Beef and Cheese burritos.  I unapologetically ate all four of them as the only thing I ate yesterday.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.