The Biden Boom: Biden's Economy Has the Best Growth Record Since 1969

Just now, TSOL said:

Oh sit down and shut up junior

He's riding the coattails of Trump's economy before the toilet paper hoarder's took over for a short period. 

👆😂🤡 

Trump reduced the overall size of the economy to early 2015 levels. This was twice as large a decline as the Great Recession.

And TP disappeared at the start of the pandemic but why let facts get in the way, right precious?

March 7, 2020:

March 9, 2020 - The psychology behind why toilet paper, of all things, is the latest coronavirus panic buy

May 2020 - How the Coronavirus Created a Toilet Paper Shortage

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d73f31396bfcd963f306

Fn idiots 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Oh sit down and shut up junior

He's riding the coattails of Trump's economy before the toilet paper hoarder's took over for a short period. 

Don't waste your time on that moron.  It's talking about the $3T stimulus passed because of Wuhan virus.  You know, the virus that Joke handled even worse than Trump despite vaccines and treatments not available under Trump, but who sped-along (at least vaccines) their development.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Don't waste your time on that moron.  It's talking about the $3T stimulus passed because of Wuhan virus.  You know, the virus that Joke handled even worse than Trump despite vaccines and treatments not available under Trump, but who sped-along (at least vaccines) their development.

I know I just like to pop in and mock it once in awhile. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Awe - DoC upset with facts.

Trump had to bail out Corporate America 17 days after he declared a national emergency. 

17 days - the best economy in our lifetime (hoax) - required a bailout 17 days in (not a hoax).

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7d3ihuh08w0hxu4wo7t

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Awe - DoC upset with facts.

Trump had to bail out Corporate America 17 days after he declared a national emergency. 

17 days - the best economy in our lifetime (hoax) - required a bailout 17 days in (not a hoax).

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7d3ihuh08w0hxu4wo7t

Such a tool 😂

Whaddya gonna do if he gets elected? You gonna be sad? 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Does it come with a gun rack?

no idea.  it's aimed at you so i'd bet you can get one. i don't need one....sawed off Remington 870 under the seat is just fine.  Ya think you're gonna be fighting pu$$ies?  the weapons I've seen at bookclub and they're almost all true conservatives...but they're winners, not losers in the game.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

On 2/3/2023 at 10:53 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

The IDEA to champion this economy is amazing. please continue.  

At no time is it showing them as out of touch from the realities that the majority are facing.

The US economy is like my brother-in-law.  Maybe some of you know somebody like this fellow?  He lives the good life by spending a lot more than he makes, buys lots of fancy toys, always has a new car, is first in line to get the latest, but incurs a lot of debt and likely has no savings or investments, and then eventually either has to declare bankruptcy, downsize his lifestyle, or coerce my sister to mooch off my parents by tapping them for money (in the case of the US the parents are China, the Saudi's, Japan, and other large foreign buyers of US debt).

Meanwhile, I run a tight fiscal ship.  Save and invest for the future and live without a lot of flash and cash spending.  Compared to him I look like some poor schmuck.  But when it comes to fiscal health, looks can be deceiving.

When you look under the covers, just like our debt ridden economy, my brother-in-law appears to be a lot more affluent than me but in reality they're broke.  GDP growth or no growth that's our economy folks.  A debt fueled illusion.  Celebrate these "good" number all you want but the end to it all is coming fast.  For Biden's crew the goal is to maintain the illusion until the election is over and the wham, bam, thank yo maam.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Do you remember how much money Tesla lost when the company first started and did you know they didn’t make a profit until 2020?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/272130/net-loss-of-tesla/#:~:text=Focus on innovation drives costs,and development (R%26D) expenses.

These idiots are kidding themselves if they think cars will be guzzling gas in the future.

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The US economy is like my brother-in-law.  Maybe some of you know somebody like this fellow?  He lives the good life by spending a lot more than he makes, buys lots of fancy toys, always has a new car, is first in line to get the latest, but incurs a lot of debt and likely has no savings or investments, and then eventually either has to declare bankruptcy, downsize his lifestyle, or coerce my sister to mooch off my parents by tapping them for money (in the case of the US the parents are China, the Saudi's, Japan, and other large foreign buyers of US debt).

Meanwhile, I run a tight fiscal ship.  Save and invest for the future and live without a lot of flash and cash spending.  Compared to him I look like some poor schmuck.  But when it comes to fiscal health, looks can be deceiving.

When you look under the covers, just like our debt ridden economy, my brother-in-law appears to be a lot more affluent than me but in reality they're broke.  GDP growth or no growth that's our economy folks.  A debt fueled illusion.  Celebrate these "good" number all you want but the end to it all is coming fast.  For Biden's crew the goal is to maintain the illusion until the election is over and the wham, bam, thank yo maam.

Credit card debt at $1.1T.  And climbing...

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Credit card debt at $1.1T.  And climbing...

just like our federal debt. 

GDP per person is like 73K per

federal debt per person is over 90K.

this ***** is unsustainable.

Wonder when the MSM is going to start reporting on the mass layoffs across the spectrum.

Edited by Tommy Callahan