How good are the Eagles?

Thrivefourfive

Hahaha. This thread shows two things.. Bills fans excuses no no bounds, and who doesn’t knows what a championship team actually looks like. 

The 49ers self destructed — their QB situation was laughable with camp fourth string Mr. Irrelevant, a Garoppolo MESS, and Tre Lance misfire — as the Eagles plotted along. Where were the mistakes by Philly??? Hahaha. They didn’t make any. Because they’re good. 

Now, time to watch who the Eagles will be whipping up on in the Super Bowl, and then we’ll just wash and repeat with your excuses and delusions. Please, for you sanity, watch what you see in front of you, please. It helps.

• Like (+1) 1

The Bills would 100% be in the Super Bowl this year if they played the same schedule the Eagles did. They played the Jaguars at home when the Jaguars still sucked. They played the Vikings at home. Those are the only teams who made the playoffs that play outside the division, which consisted of an overachieving Giants team and a perennial choke job in Dallas. They took care of business, sure, but again, I think we also take care of business if we play this schedule. Different story in the AFC.    

Edited by KzooMike

Just now, Boatdrinks said:

A few notches below SF with a healthy Purdy. Hurts is completely average . I’d say a bit better than Minnesota but not by much 

They're a legit playoff team. But I think they will be favored in the SB regardless if it's KC or Cincy and that's too much in my opinion. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.