How good are the Eagles?

Thrivefourfive

I know we’ll find out tomorrow, but is anyone else thinking they are a special team? They’re absolutely loaded, have the coaches, have the do everything QB, and are hosting tomorrow. They run, they throw short, they throw deep, and I doubt the defense is going let them down an inch.

They were the last unbeaten, and beat down the Giants completely in one half of playoff football. I think they’re the team to put your money on — as everyone talks more about the other three teams. The Eagles are right in front of our faces and might make this look easy. 

• Agree 1

Earlier in the season I was offended when any power ranking had them over the Bills. I thought they weren’t on Buffalo’s level. And I wasn’t alone. Even Eagles fans said “I don’t think we’re as good as Buffalo or KC, but luckily we’d only have to face one in the Super Bowl and anything could happen by then.”

Like KC, they’ve been fortunate to avoid adversity. They’ve had injuries toward the end of the year, but largely skated through okay. They also don’t beat themselves as evidence by their low amount of turnovers. Oh and they had close to the NFL sack record, so that DL is a great one. If I had to put money on one team, it’d be the Eagles. They’ve been a machine for the most part.

Edited by JayBaller10
  • Agree 1

Even though I think San Fran wins tomorrow…They had a paper soft schedule this year I mean my goodness they couldn’t have had an easier year if they made the schedule themselves.

But they have the best oline in football and the skill talent Hurts has around him with AJ Brown, Devante Smith, Qez Watkins, and Dallas Goddert…would definitely make Josh Allen envious 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I have to admit I thought they were a fraud all season. They played the easiest cup cake schedule against a lot of garbage. However watching them last week, they looked really good against a decent Giants team.  I think part of the problem for many fans like me, is the utter unfairness of it all that Philly could win it all after a such a short rebuild and we are stuck yet again with nothing.  Perhaps the jealousy clouds my better judgement. I know one thing though that I havent changed my opinion on is that their coach seems like a huge Dbag. LOL but I'm sure Philly fans can overlook that or better yet probably admire it!!

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Thrivefourfive said:

I know we’ll find out tomorrow, but is anyone else thinking they are a special team? They’re absolutely loaded, have the coaches, have the do everything QB, and are hosting tomorrow. They run, they throw short, they throw deep, and I doubt the defense is going let them down an inch.

They were the last unbeaten, and beat down the Giants completely in one half of playoff football. I think they’re the team to put your money on — as everyone talks more about the other three teams. The Eagles are right in front of our faces and might make this look easy. 

They are not special.  They played 2 week divisions.in nfc north and slc south 

they were 7-1 in one score games.

they got lions and jags ehrn they weren’t playing their best. Their non common were saints, cards, and Steelers.

I put a few bucks on the Eagles tomorrow.  I think they are good, but for this game I refuse to believe a 7th round rookie QB will go the distance.  This is a tough opponent for the Niners and I think Philly will take advantage of hosting this game.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Thrivefourfive said:

Very good...

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.