Now Pence

Tiberius

Whatever controls for principles handling classified documents exist, they appear to be woefully inadequate.

Still early, but has there been any evidence this was intentional? I haven't seen any.

Also, good on Pence for initiating the search on his own just to be safe in the wake of the Biden document scandal.

10 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Whatever controls for principles handling classified documents exist, they appear to be woefully inadequate.

Still early, but has there been any evidence this was intentional? I haven't seen any.

Also, good on Pence for initiating the search on his own just to be safe in the wake of the Biden document scandal.

What evidence have you seen? Or not seen? Answer: you have no information of ANY kind. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

What evidence have you seen? Or not seen? Answer: you have no information of ANY kind. 

Just what's been publicly reported at this point.

Classified Documents Found at Pence’s Indiana Home

"In a Jan. 18 letter to the National Archives, Pence lawyer Greg Jacob wrote that what appeared to be “a small number” of documents with classified markings were found at Pence’s Indiana home. The documents were “inadvertently boxed” and sent to Pence’s home after he left office in January 2021, Jacob wrote.

“Vice President Pence was unaware of the existence of sensitive or classified documents at his personal residence. Vice President Pence understands the high importance of protecting sensitive and classified information and stands ready and willing to cooperate fully with the National Archives and any appropriate inquiry,” Jacob wrote."

That's pretty much a textbook response and exactly how someone should handle this. The DoJ still needs to investigate how these documents got there, but I would be surprised if Pence took them intentionally.

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Just what's been publicly reported at this point.

Classified Documents Found at Pence’s Indiana Home

"In a Jan. 18 letter to the National Archives, Pence lawyer Greg Jacob wrote that what appeared to be “a small number” of documents with classified markings were found at Pence’s Indiana home. The documents were “inadvertently boxed” and sent to Pence’s home after he left office in January 2021, Jacob wrote.

“Vice President Pence was unaware of the existence of sensitive or classified documents at his personal residence. Vice President Pence understands the high importance of protecting sensitive and classified information and stands ready and willing to cooperate fully with the National Archives and any appropriate inquiry,” Jacob wrote."

That's pretty much a textbook response and exactly how someone should handle this. The DoJ still needs to investigate how these documents got there, but I would be surprised if Pence took them intentionally.

Once again…..you know nothing! The number of documents is a total strawman. The CONTENTS of the documents is what our government is not allowing it’s citizens to either see or understand. They absolutely know, but they’re not telling you. Frightening and sad! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Once again…..you know nothing! The number of documents is a total strawman. The CONTENTS of the documents is what our government is not allowing it’s citizens to either see or understand. They absolutely know, but they’re not telling you. Frightening and sad! 

Ah ok. You just want to jump down the conspiracy rabbit hole. Go ahead, I guess. Maybe the documents show that the Deep State was partnering with the Lizard People in a secret war against the ancient aliens for possession of the world's adrenochrome supply.

Or maybe people are sloppy, document controls are failing, and things are inadvertently ending up where they shouldn't be.

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

Ah ok. You just want to jump down the conspiracy rabbit hole. Go ahead, I guess. Maybe the documents show that the Deep State was partnering with the Lizard People in a secret war against the ancient aliens for possession of the world's adrenochrome supply.

Or maybe people are sloppy, document controls are failing, and things are inadvertently ending up where they shouldn't be.

As usual you are COMPLETELY missing the point. On the contrary, I believe you’d find that none of these documents are of any importance or personal advantage to any of these officials. They’re most likely nothing more than completely unimportant documents that you’d be shocked should’ve ever been classified in the first place…which is why they left the office. But, our government would rather the nation spin on a spit while they laugh all the way back to their comfortable cubicles. Is that clear for you now? 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

As usual you are COMPLETELY missing the point. On the contrary, I believe you’d find that none of these documents are of any importance or personal advantage to any of these officials. They’re most likely nothing more than completely unimportant documents that you’d be shocked should’ve ever been classified in the first place…which is why they left the office. But, our government would rather the nation spin on a spit while they laugh all the way back to their comfortable cubicles. Is that clear for you now? 

Yeah, the government has a history of over classification. Are you saying that this is intentional to drive the news cycle or something? I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Yeah, the government has a history of over classification. Are you saying that this is intentional to drive the news cycle or something? I honestly don't understand what you're trying to say.

I’m trying to say that the permanent bureaucracy would rather have the nation at each other’s throats. Got it now? 

19 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Maybe the documents show that the Deep State was partnering with the Lizard People in a secret war against the ancient aliens for possession of the world's adrenochrome supply.

Hmmm, you seem to know an awful lot on this subject.

44 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He knows nothing so he shouldn’t comment.  But lecture us all about how you know none of these documents are important.  

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

He knows nothing so he shouldn’t comment.  But lecture us all about how you know none of these documents are important.  

Reading comprehension is a real problem on here. I’m not lecturing. I’m simply surmising. How do I surmise? Because there’d be WHOLE LOT more going on if any these documents were about anything significant.