Twitter Files #14 THE RUSSIAGATE LIES One: The Fake Tale of Russian Bots and #ReleaseTheMemo

Just now, redtail hawk said:

the video dude

I watched it. I did not see DonJr. smoking crack or doing any illegal drugs at all. Not even drinking an adult beverage.

You seem to be just fine jumping to conclusions when it's about building your narrative.

On the other hand we do indeed have picture and video evidence of Joe's son using illegal drugs.

And around and around we go with redtail....weeeeeeeeee

• Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

ya think they faked the video? c'mon now.  Foster Brooks on his best night couldn't pull this off.

You commented about addicts stealing from their parents. In this conversation, the natural segue is to the president’s troubled son. Not sure why you are heading into whataboutism. Whatever suits you. At least you linked to CultMTL, unlike your earlier efforts cribbing from WIKIPEDIA. 

Edited by JDHillFan
Sp
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I watched it. I did not see DonJr. smoking crack or doing any illegal drugs at all. Not even drinking an adult beverage.

You seem to be just fine jumping to conclusions when it's about building your narrative.

On the other hand we do indeed have picture and video evidence of Joe's son using illegal drugs.

And around and around we go with redtail....weeeeeeeeee

Fight fire with fire, an eye for an eye, what goes around comes around...In this manner, I share similarities with trump.

Edited by redtail hawk

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

No, just smell his breath and then cancel him.

and let him drive home?  You'd be ethically obliged to do a drug screen and alcohol level.  He'd be back for surgery another day.  you've never been in this situation, have you?  Once you see him, he's your patient and you are responsible.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So you just assume that every patient who displays signs of impairment is coked out and not just hammered?

anybody seen by a physician acting like that should be drug tested.  Drug addiction/abuse is a medical condition that must be recognized and if possible, treated.

Edited by redtail hawk

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

and let him drive home?  You'd be ethically obliged to do a drug screen and alcohol level.  He'd be back for surgery another day.  you've never been in this situation, have you?

anybody seen by a physician acting like that should be drug tested.  Drug addiction/abuse is a medical condition that must be recognized and if possible, treated.

1. Don't you need to bring a driver with you for outpatient surgery? I've had many and it was always a requirement that I bring someone to drive me home

2. Again, is a drug screen your default or do you use common sense and smell his breath and /or breathalyzer first? Either way they're impaired and not having their procedure done at that time.

3. No more topic avoidance. Address the topic or you really have no need to continue in this thread.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1. Don't you need to bring a driver with you for outpatient surgery? I've had many and it was always a requirement that I bring someone to drive me home

2. Again, is a drug screen your default or do you use common sense and smell his breath and /or breathalyzer first? Either way they're impaired and not having their procedure done at that time.

3. No more topic avoidance. Address the topic or you really have no need to continue in this thread.

Sure Boss...See my above comment.  Once you engage the patient, you are responsible for his well being.  If someone tried your tact in court, the litigants attorney would jump to "And Doctor, don't alcohol abuse and drug abuse frequently coexist?  Hell, I'd even be an expert witness for the prosecution. Last in med school are out there.

Edited by redtail hawk

9 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

Sure Boss...See my above comment.  Once you engage the patient, you are responsible for his well being.  If someone tried your tact in court, the litigants attorney would jump to "And Doctor, don't alcohol abuse and drug abuse frequently coexist?  Hell, I'd even be an expert witness for the prosecution. Last in med school are out there.

So...what are your thoughts?

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

and let him drive home?  You'd be ethically obliged to do a drug screen and alcohol level.  He'd be back for surgery another day.  you've never been in this situation, have you?  Once you see him, he's your patient and you are responsible.

Where did you see "and let him drive home"?  I said "cancel him" which means no surgery and release him to the custody of his ride, whether he/she is in the preop area with us, in the waiting room, or has to be called from home.

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Where did you see "and let him drive home"?  I said "cancel him" which means no surgery and release him to the custody of his ride, whether he/she is in the preop area with us, in the waiting room, or has to be called from home.

and the ethical/medical obligation to do a drug screen?  What if he OD'ed the next day and the nurses notes said he was visibly impaired (and of course, they would)?  c'mon.  I could make big bucks being an expert witness against you but I'm enjoying retirement.  Got some charts you'd like me to review?

Edited by redtail hawk