Lisa Marie Presley dies of cardiac arrest.

Draconator

2 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Everywhere

Please tell me she doesn’t check this board.   😋

But it might be wise to name Augie as your beneficiary. You wouldn’t want her to somehow get away with it and profit in any way.  

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

Please tell me she doesn’t check this board.   😋

But it might be wise to name Augie as your beneficiary. You wouldn’t want her to somehow get away with it and profit in any way.  

I’m just running the joke to its logical conclusion. My death. 

• Haha (+1) 3

On 1/12/2023 at 11:57 PM, QCity said:

Let's see, her grandfather died of cardiac arrest, her grandmother died at 46 from heart failure, and her father died at 42 from a heart attack. I think anyone with some semblance of intelligence could deduce there is a heredity trait here.

And no, there isn't an "alarming number of people having cardiac arrests lately." There is, however, an alarming amount of loons on social media claiming there are.

She may have been predisposed to heart disease but given her appearance at the Golden Globes recently I'd venture to say she was helping that along.   Not attempting to be disrespectful.

Not speaking on the COVID conspiracy theory at all.  Just noting the difference in this stuff happening "out of nowhere" and someone like Elvis dying who clearly wasn't doing anything to prevent it from happening.

14 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

She may have been predisposed to heart disease but given her appearance at the Golden Globes recently I'd venture to say she was helping that along.   Not attempting to be disrespectful.

I saw an article somewhere, can't find it now, that listed several of her relatives, including Elvis, that have died from heart related issues in their 40's and 50's. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.