Steelers radio debates signing Tremaine Edmunds

Einstein

1 hour ago, appoo said:

I think Oliver is an elite 3-4 DE

Oliver is a bit frustrating to me. I was always on the “re-sign Oliver before Edmunds” train because he has shown he has the capability to wreck games, but then he’ll disappear for 3 or 4 games before having another really good one. Someone said he’s playing hurt right now, but I’m not sure what dollar amount you put on a player like that. His floor/off games need to be at a higher standard. 

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

He is the leading tackler each of past two years and covers sideline to sideline and is a giant. He is not easily replaceable and to say such is crazy 

Some people want TJ WATT, Josh Allen, Tyreek Hill at EVERY POSITION. 

if you can get a fair deal you sign Edmunds. The D was noticeably worse when he was out. 

11 hours ago, AlfaBill said:

Some people want TJ WATT, Josh Allen, Tyreek Hill at EVERY POSITION. 

if you can get a fair deal you sign Edmunds. The D was noticeably worse when he was out. 

Actually that is what I want also, I just know that all those dudes cost money and we have the salary cap to deal with.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.