Do we get Jamison Crowder back this season?

John from Riverside

Crowder looked lost in this offense this year before the injury.  I would much rather we have Cole and especially the kid roaming the middle of the field. For Cinci alone, I would prefer they dress Cole AND Brown over the kid so they can have vets stretch the field in every direction. 

28 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Crowder looked lost in this offense this year before the injury.  I would much rather we have Cole and especially the kid roaming the middle of the field. For Cinci alone, I would prefer they dress Cole AND Brown over the kid so they can have vets stretch the field in every direction. 

Then neither Cole nor Brown will be available vs the Pats-  a game which isn’t a gimme, regardless of what many think.  

51 minutes ago, Locomark said:

Brown should be stashed for the playoffs.  Most DC's won't recognize him, not knowing he is still in the League.

• Haha (+1) 3

2 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

So he had a down year last year and struggled to stay healthy. Had to take a low end prove it deal with the Bills in FA. Then he got hurt in camp. Then lost a camp battle to a career backup. Then struggled to make an impact when he was healthy the first 4 games. Then got hurt. 

And you don't see where I am coming from? I think that chain of events tells a story.

If he has a Lazarus like career resurrection next year nobody will be more pleased for him than me even if it is on another team. Always been a fan. But I won't hold my breath.

I admit, I expected more out of Crowder whenever he came in we all remember him from the Jets, and when he was on the field, he was their primary focus on offense

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.