Bills Bar Western Suburbs of Chicago?

plenzmd1

Hey All, 

long story, but will be in Hinsdale for the Holiday and we were planning on going game but obviously that does not look so good right now. I have been to both Bills bars in the city( Lincoln Park I believe, @dave mcbride buddy owns one!) , but if we don’t go to game prolly want to stay in the burbs. 

Free beer to anyone if they can name me a Bills Bar in Hinsdale or with 10 miles! 

thanks! 

Only two Bills Backer Chapters I am pulling up are in the western to northwestern suburbs.  BUT they are 24 and 33 miles away from Hinsdale:

1. 24 miles:

Suburban Chicagoland Bills Backers

Fireside Ale House

50 N Barrington Rd

Streamwood, IL 60107

Chapter President(s): Jeffrey Borysko

scbillsbackers@gmail.com 

2. 33 miles:

Chi-town Mafia

Anchor bar

2440 Walter Payton Memorial Highway

Oswego, IL 60543

Chapter President: Andrew Schneider

andrewl512@yahoo.com

I am far south. 27 miles from Hinsdale.  Nothing really down here or in NW Indiana except the two in City. Lincoln Station and Delilah's... 

55 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hey All, 

long story, but will be in Hinsdale for the Holiday and we were planning on going game but obviously that does not look so good right now. I have been to both Bills bars in the city( Lincoln Park I believe, @dave mcbride buddy owns one!) , but if we don’t go to game prolly want to stay in the burbs. 

Free beer to anyone if they can name me a Bills Bar in Hinsdale or with 10 miles! 

thanks! 

Did someone say "Free beer"?  Here's some spots I found for you.

Only two Bills Backer Chapters I am pulling up are in the western to northwestern suburbs.  BUT they are 24 and 33 miles away from Hinsdale:

1. 24 miles:

Suburban Chicagoland Bills Backers

Fireside Ale House

50 N Barrington Rd

Streamwood, IL 60107

Chapter President(s): Jeffrey Borysko

scbillsbackers@gmail.com 

2. 33 miles:

Chi-town Mafia

Anchor bar

2440 Walter Payton Memorial Highway

Oswego, IL 60543

Chapter President: Andrew Schneider

andrewl512@yahoo.com

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Hey All, 

thanks! 

Come on man, the forecast has warmed up from 4 to 10 degrees! Take the Metra from Hinsdale so you don't have to worry about driving and I'll buy you a hot chocolate at the game! 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Motorin' said:

Come on man, the forecast has warmed up from 4 to 10 degrees! Take the Metra from Hinsdale so you don't have to worry about driving and I'll buy you a hot chocolate at the game! 

Just me, and that's what I am doing. But have 7 other people to contend with!

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Just me, and that's what I am doing. But have 7 other people to contend with!

Alright, this is what you do. You ask the group which of them is the bravest and wants to go on a Christmas adventure. And tell them there's only room for one other person in Santa's sleigh. (I'm assuming there's kids involved.)

Then you tell the rest they need to stay behind and make sure dinner is ready by the time you get back around 6 or 7, because the reindeer are going to be hungry! 

When you get home, ya just say that you did your part to help presents get delivered to the greater Chicago suburbs, but unfortunately Santa didn't have time to stop over for dinner... 

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.